CashFiesta is a GPT (get paid to) that the members can earn points for completing tasks. You’ll have the opportunity to earn points for displaying ads, signing up for special offers, referring friends, and watching videos. The site is an international site and anyone can join and earn from there. CashFiesta has been online since 2000 and is one of the older GPT sites online. The site has a toolbar that you’ll need to download and open in your browser. You’ll have the option to keep the tool bar running or to turn it off. The company pays you a certain amount of hours each month for running this toolbar in the background.
How Does it work?
- You can create an account as long as you are 16 years of age or older.
- The company is international so anyone can join.
- There can only be one account for household.
- You’ll need to download and install a program in your browser. The toolbar is called the Fiestabar.
- The toolbar can be placed at the top or bottom of your screen. When you’re online you can activate the toolbar to earn money.
- It is easy to understand when the toolbar is activated. You’ll see a small figure on the toolbar walking back and forth. This mean it is active and recording the time you’re use it online.
- You must activate cookies in order to use the toolbar on your screen.
- The site also has special offers that you can complete. Simply sign into the site and visit the Special Offers Page to select the offer you’d like to join.
- The points are credited to your account after the advertiser verifies that you’ve completed this offer.
- The Fiestabar will display ads on your screen. When the dollar sign on the side of your screen is green the Fiesta bar is working. If there are no ads to display the Fiestabar will go into sleep mode. When an ad displays on your screen, you’ll need to wake up the Fiestabar by passing your mouse pointer over the bar. This will wake up the Fiestabar so you can earn money for viewing the ad.
- The site has a referral program that you’ll earn money for each direct referral that signs up under you. If one of your direct referrals invites a friend, you’ll be credited a percentage of his referral known as an indirect referral.
- The site has an 8 tier referral system. You’ll earn 15% from your direct referrals, 7% for the second level, 5% for the third level, and the rest of the levels you’ll earn 3% from your indirect referrals.
How Does the Company Pay?
- You’ll need to request your payment between the 1st and the 15th of each month.
- Your unpaid earning must exceed your preferred payment threshold.
- Any unpaid balance in your account is carried over to the following month.
- After the payment request period ends, the company takes 2 to 3 days to verify all payment request.
- Payment requests are then processed and paid.
- If you request a check, it normally takes a week for the check to arrive for anyone living in the United States. However, all international checks take 2 to 3 weeks for you to receive payment.
- If you request payment by PayPal, the payment is instant and you’ll receive the money the same day.
What You Need to Know About the Company:
- This is one of the oldest online SCAM on the internet to date. The company was opened in 2000 and has been operating ever since.
- Many people complain that this company has never paid them. One person joined the company when it first opened and has still never been paid for his work.
- The company collect data and displays ads through their Fiestabar that you’ll download and install on your computer. If you leave the computer open and the bar running, you’ll earn money. However, once your account reaches a certain amount of money, you’ll receive a notification from the company. They will claim that you are misusing the toolbar and therefore, you’ve lost all your credits, referrals, and offers from the site.
- Other people receive notifications that they continue to click on the toolbar in order to make the little man walk on the bottom of the screen. According to the company this is in direct violation of their terms of service agreement and therefore, the people loose all their earnings in their account.
- No one knows exactly what type of software the site is having you download. This could be malware or phishing software that you’re installing on your computer.
- It is very unbelievable that a company can pay everyone $1 an hour for installing and using their software online. If this was the case and the company had 1 million people using their software, where would they find $1 million dollars an hour to pay them?
- The site is very careful to pay a small percentage of its members each month. However, the majority of members using this site are never paid. The few accounts that are paid make the site look legitimate and attract new users to join. If this site didn’t pay a few users each month, then it would never have been able to stay in business and operate for the last 18 years.
CashFiesta has been in business for the last 18 years and has scammed more than 90% of the people who’ve worked on their site. The site is very clever in how they operate and do business. A small handful of people are paid each month to keep the appearance that the site is legitimate and paying. However, the majority of people on the site are denied their payment and told they have broken the terms of service agreement with the company. The money accumulated in their account is removed; they loose all their referrals, referral bonuses and money they earned for completing offers. While other members request payment from the site and it never arrives. The company will claim they’ve mailed out their check and it isn’t their fault it has never arrived. Even if you want to be paid by PayPal there is a reason they can’t transfer your payment to your account. Many people joined the site when it first opened. They are still waiting today to receive the money from this company. I personally wouldn’t recommend that you work for this company and expect to be paid. It more than likely will never happen.