Gift Wallet by WellGain Tech is available on the Google Play Store for Android devices. The app pays you to complete different tasks. You can easily earn gift cards or cash for downloading apps, testing apps, taking surveys, watching video trailers, clicking on ads, and completing tasks. The more you play, the more you’ll earn. Furthermore, you can invite your friends to earn a referral bonus in your account daily. The possibilities are endless and it’s easy to earn with Gift Wallet.
How Does It Work?
- You’ll need to visit the Google Play Store to download and install the app on your Android device.
- After installing the app, you’ll need to register with the company and fill in your information before you can use the app.
- You can earn points each day by watching videos trailers and ads.
- The app has surveys that you can take to earn different reward points.
- Furthermore, you can download apps to test and earn rewards for completing the task.
- Invite your friends to join the app. Use your referral code and earn 30% of your referral rewards daily.
- Sign up for offers and complete each offer to receive rewards in your account.
- All you need to do is tap on the Earn Points and complete the offers in this area to earn more points.
- When an offer cashes out, the app will send you a notification.
- You can easily check the points in your account.
How Does the App Pay You?
- You’ll need to earn enough points to equal $3 to redeem a gift card,
- Amazon Gift Cards come in $3, $5, and $10.
- PayPal you’ll need $5, $10, $25, or $50 to be paid.
- Google Play Gift Card needs $10, $25, and $50.
- Steam Wallet you’ll need to earn $20, $50 or $100.
- iTunes Gift Card are $10, $25, and $50.
- They also off you fere League of Legends RP’s.
- There is free Battle.net money available on the app.
What Do People Say About the App?
- Be careful of the reviews you read on the Google Play Store. The app pays you 300 points for giving this a 5-star rating and a good review. Most of the reviews and rating on the app are bogus.
- Many people have been denied their payment and the company won’t explain why.
- The company has accused people of using a VPN when they claim they haven’t used one to work on the app.
- Other people have tried to cash out and the app will freeze and not allow them to cash out. The company has asked them to uninstall the app and install the newer version. When they do this, it is no longer compatible with their device and they can no longer use the app.
- The company refuses to get back with people to help them with these problems.
- When you first use the app it was easy to earn points each day. Afterward, it takes forever to earn anything on the app. The app is no longer rewarding points for the tasks you’ve completed.
- The app has now changed how many reward points you earn for each task.
- It can take up to 5 months to earn $3 on the app.
- When you are close to earning the $3 on the app, you’ll no longer have any offers, tasks or surveys to take.
This isn’t a reliable app to use and the company has many issues paying people. Furthermore, one of the tasks on the app will pay a person reward points to give the app a 5-star rating and a good review. Many of the reviews on the app are fake reviews and don’t actually reflect the problems the app has. When a person gives the app a poor review the company will come back and ask them to email them to fix the problem. However, the problem is never resolved and the person is never paid for the work they’ve done.
What Do I Think About This App?
- I personally don’t like the idea that the app is paying people to rate their app. It isn’t a fair rating to pay people to give a 5-star rating to an app that doesn’t pay people for the work they do.
- After testing the app and experiencing the issues people have complained about, I wouldn’t recommend installing this app or using it.
- This app isn’t worth your time or effort and it will take over 5 months to earn a $3 gift card.
- Many people have called this app a SCAM. It is hard to actually call this app a complete SCAM because a few people have received their gift cards from the app. However, most of the people never receive a gift card from this app. I would consider this app shady and not one to trust.