Dreamstime app is available on the Google Play Store for Android devices or on the App Store for iOS devices. The site is well known for its high payout per image and for the volume and variety of images sold. The site makes it easy to use keywords to attract buyers to your account. You can easily keep track of how many photos you have for sale, how many people visited your photos, and how many were downloaded and sold. This is an excellent marketplace for uploading and selling your photos.
How Does The Site Work?
- Before you can join the site, you must download and install the app from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Once the app is installed on your mobile device, you’ll need to create your account and register with the company.
- You can now start to upload images to your account.
- There is a limit to how many images that a person can upload each day.
- Your daily limit is determined by your approval rate on the site.
- You can upload your images using an FTP. The system will support EXIF/IPTC data retrieval. You need the title, description, subject, and keywords.
- They have a section where you can upload editorial images from social, cultural, or political events.
- The editors of this section will select the images that reflect the most recent events to add to the “In the New” section of the site.
- You will receive a $5 bonus for each newsworthy image that was added to this section.
- Each image that is uploaded and want to sell on the site must be approved. This site is a bit easier to have your images approved than some of the other microstock sites.
- The site has a free section that you can donate your images too. In this section, your profile will be added to the image. This helps to build your online portfolio and will gain you visibility on the site.
- The site has an excellent referral program. You’ll earn $5 for each referral that signs up with the site. However, in order to earn your bonus, you must have at least one badge displayed on the website. The badge must be in a visible place in order for the site to credit your account.
- If one of your referrals purchases anything from the site, you’ll earn a 10% commission from the sale.
- If your referral is a new photographer and they upload and sell an image on the site, you’ll earn a 10% commission on each sale. You will earn this commission for 3 years only.
- You can join the monthly assignment contest that is held on the site as long as you have 50 images approved in your account. Each entry in the contest or winner has the option of escalating his image to a level 5 pricing or they can sell the image rights for an instant bonus. Each of your concept submissions to the contest must be sold exclusively to Dreamstime.
- The site has a professional who can add the keyword for each of your images. There is a fee you must pay the site to have this done. Otherwise, if you’re good at adding keywords to images, you can suggest some keywords for others to use. You earn money for each keyword the person uses from your list of suggestions.
How Does the Company Pay You?
- You’ll need a balance of $100 in your account before you can request a payout from the company.
- You’ll need to use the Management area to request your payment.
- Payments are sent to you in a check, PayPal, Payoneer, a Dreamstime Prepaid Master Card or by MoneyBookers.
This is a legitimate company that will pay you for people buying your images that have been uploaded to the site. You’ll need to have at least $100 in your account to be paid by the company. This can be difficult at times to earn that much money to be paid. However, with the referral program, contests, and other ways to earn money, it can be done. You’ll need to keep in mind this is a marketplace for selling images online. There are many people who are already using this app and have been using it for quite some time. As a new member, you’ll need to start building up your portfolio and making friends on the site. This will help you to make money using this app.
1 thought on “Dreamstime: Sell Your Photos App Review – Legit or Scam”
I think this can be a good opportunity for those who like to take photographs. It’s a good platform for them to try to sell their photos, and it looks like the site is easy to set up too. Though I am not a photographer, I have some friends who are interested in making money with their photos, I will share this site with them. Thanks for sharing this!