Coina Photo App is by CoinaPhoto and is available on the Google Play Store for Android devices or on the App Store for iOS devices. The app allows you to take photos with your mobile device and upload them to the marketplace for sale. You’ll need to enter a description, tags, and location for each photo you sell in the marketplace. This is an excellent way to earn a few extra dollars on your mobile device. Especially if you like taking photos.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll first need to visit the Google Play Store or the App Store to download and install the app on your mobile device.
- Once installed, you’ll need to create an account and enter your profile information.
- You can now upload your photos to your profile and display the photos in the marketplace for sale.
- Each image needs the Meta tags, description, and location where the image was taken.
- The app offers you different photo contests that you can enter.
- The winner of the contest earns a prize that is sent to their PayPal account. Some prizes are Amazon gift certificate for a person to select and purchase photo equipment that you want.
- You can upload images from your mobile device, Facebook or even Instagram.
- You have an option to share your images privately or sell them in the marketplace.
- The app has a community of photographers that you can join. It is easy to engage with others and share your ideas and techniques.
- You can compete in different challenges to earn tokens.
- Furthermore, you can earn tokens for liking other photos or a variety of other tasks you perform on the app.
- The tokens can be used to purchase images or turn them into cash.
What Do People Say About this App?
- The app appears to be having a few issues. It won’t open, the new challenges won’t display, and it crashes all the time. You’ll always need to reset the app to use it. The company issued a new update to the app which has addressed and fixed these issues.
- Some of the photos that people want to sell won’t appear in the marketplace. The company has already indicated that it can take up to 24 hours to approve photo to be sold in the marketplace. However, if there is an extreme amount of photos that need reviewing this can take longer.
- Some people’s photos are rejected and not accepted in the marketplace. The company has the right to reject any photo submitted to the marketplace. If your photos have been rejected, it is easy to contact the support team to find out why.
- On some devices, the notifications aren’t being displayed.
How does the Company Pay?
- When you sell one of your photos the money is deposited to your account on the app. Afterward, you can request a payout of your funds.
- You can earn extra tokens for completing daily challenges, monthly challenges, like images, and participating in other activities on the app.
- The company sends your earning to your PayPal Account.
This is a legitimate app that you can use to sell your photos taken on your mobile device. You’ll just need to realize that the marketplace on these types of the app is filled with photos from others who use the app. This makes it difficult for you to sell your photos and earn money from the app. However, the app does have other ways for you to earn money by entering in competitions or by participating on the app daily. You can earn tokens that can be exchanged for cash or to buy iphotos in the marketplace. This is a competitive market and many people join apps like this to sell the photos they take on their mobile devices.
1 thought on “CoinaPhoto App Review – Legit or Scam”
Thank you for taking the time out to review our app!
We’ve recently launched Photoduels which is a really fun feature for anyone who want to measure their skills against other photographers. Exciting times for Coinaphoto so we love to see reviews like this.