Slidejoy App by Slidejoy is available on the Google Play Store for Android devices. The app company pays you to unlock your Android devices. You can install the app on your smartphone or tablet to unlock the screen. Each time you open your device an advertisement is displayed on your screen. When you unlock your screen, the company adds credit to your account.
How Does the App Work?
- You’ll need to download and install the app from the Google Play Store.
- Register with the app using your Facebook account. If you use Facebook to register, you’ll earn extra points from the app
- After the registration the company starts displaying ads on your device.
- If you’d like to read the advertisement, just swipe left on your screen to open the ad.
- If you’d like to view a different ad, swipe upwards.
- Otherwise, swipe to the right to open your device.
- Don’t try to beat the system by opening and closing your phone constantly. This won’t earn you extra points in your account. Normally this will get your account banned.
- Some of the ads displayed on your screen are for different offers. If you decide to sign up for one of the offers, you’ll earn extra money in your account.
- Your earning from the app are updated every day or so.
How Does the Company Pay?
- The company doesn’t have any minimum cash out requirements.
- On the 15th of each month the company pays you the money in your account.
- You can select to be paid by PayPal, Amazon Gift Card, Square Cash or donate your earning to a charity.
- For a new user on the app, the company has a 3 month waiting period on your first cash out.
- After you’ve passed the waiting period, the company pays you on the 15th of each month.
What People Are Saying About the App:
- The app is only available on the Google Play Store for Android devices. Many iOS users aren’t happy they don’t have an app for their devices.
- Many new users aren’t happy that they need to wait for 3 months to receive their first payment.
- Depending on how often you use your phone, will depend on what you earn each month. Many people only earn $2 to $5 with the app.
- Some users like the fact that the ads displayed on their device will help them earn extra money.
- If you request an Amazon Gift Card, the redeem code is never sent to your email address Therefore, it’s better to have the company send your money to your PayPal account.
- Some of the survey offers people have done weren’t credited to their account.
- The app has offers you can complete from Supersonic, NativeX, Fyber, TrialPay, Clint Surveys, Adscend Media, Peanut Labs and Buzzvl.
- Fyber has the best offers to earn extra money using this app.
This is a legitimate app that pays you on the 15th of each month. No matter what the balance is in your account, you’ll be paid monthly. Furthermore, the app offers you ways to earn extra money on your device. Unfortunately, if you decide to cash out with a gift card the company hasn’t been sending people the redeem codes to their email account. It is best to use the PayPal option to receive money from this app.
If you use your phone on a daily basis, you’ll earn $2 to 5 each month for unlocking your screen. This isn’t a fast paying app and only offers a passive income for unlocking your phone. You normally unlock your phone several times a day and this is one way to earn a few cents when you do.