Updated July 2019 – The app is no longer available on the Google Play Store.
Fronto Lock Screen App by NBT Inc. is available on the Google Play Store for Android devices. The company pays you to install the app on your smartphone and use it to unlock your screen. Each time you turn on your device an ad appears on your screen. You’ll need to unlock your phone to view the ad and be paid for your time.
How Does this App Work?
- You’ll need to visit the Google Play Store to download the app for your Android device. The app is only available for Android devices and not iOS devices.
- Fill in your profile information. Select the ads that you’d be interested in viewing on your phone.
- The company can now start sending ads to your Android device.
- When an ad is displayed on your locked screen it is simple to view the ad. Just swipe left and the ad will be displayed.
- If you’re not interested in the ad, all you need to do is swipe right to unlock your screen.
- Each time you unlock your screen the app credits points to your account.
About the App:
- The Fronto app is rather new and doesn’t have a lot of ads to display on your phone.
- Therefore, you’re not always paid to unlock your phone.
- The company filters in some non-paying ads and you’re not paid for these ads.
- The company is working on adding more advertiser to the app. Therefore, you might not receive a lot of paid advertisements on your device.
- The income you’ll earn from unlocking your screen isn’t that much. However, you can easily reach payout in a month or so, depending on how many paid ads you receive.
How Does the Company Pay?
- Once you’ve accumulated enough points in your account, you can redeem the points for cash, gift cards, or online coupons.
- You’ll need to have enough points in your account to equal $5 to be paid by PayPal.
- If you exchange your point for coupons the company sends you the coupon code to your email account
- Gift Cards starting at $5, $10 and $20. The point’s conversion for each gift card varies depending on the card you select.
- Google Play
- Target eGiftCard
- Walmart eGift Card
- Steam Wallet Credit.
This is a legitimate app that pays you to unlock your device screen. However, not all ads that the company displays on your device are paid. The company is rather new and will filter in unpaid ads to your device. The only problem with receiving unpaid ads is the fact that you have no idea if the ads you are viewing are paid or not. What I like about this app is the fact that you can be paid to your PayPal account. Furthermore, if you collect gift cards this is an excellent way to add to your collection.