Blue Zebra is a company that has been around since 1989. The company uses freelancers to work at home calling potential clients and setting up appointments. The job is the same as a virtual assistant; however, you will have a variety of phone duties to do. One of the aspects of the job is cold calling companies to try and try to convince them to meet with a service representative to discuss their business needs.
How to Apply for a Job at Blue Zebra:
- You’ll need to visit the site and download the job application.
- The application comes with instruction for you to follow and use when filling out your application.
- Once you’ve completed the application, you need to insert this as an email attachment and email your job application to the company.
- You’ll also need to email the company your resume.
What Do You Need to Qualify For a Job?
- You’ll need two or more years experience in outbound, cold calling, and business-to-business calling.
- This requires you to have appointment setting skills and can use the appropriate software to enter your appointments.
- The company requires that you have at least 2 to 5 years of working in the business-to-business marketplace.
- Proficient in CRM (Customer Relationship Management), ACT, SaleForce.com, SalesLogix, and any other sales software. The company prefers people with experience using ACT.
- You’ll need to work 20 to 40 hours a week between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. The hours are based on EST and you’ll need to work 5 days a week.
- The company only hires people living in the United States and Canada.
- If the company requires references, you’ll need to supply them.
- You must have a home office with a computer, MS Word and Excel installed, a printer, a way to send faxes, and an internet connection.
What Are the Job Benefits and Pay?
- Depending on your level of experience, you’ll earn $15 to $25 an hour.
- Your base pay will increase 10 to 14 percent within the first 30 to 60 days.
- After you’ve worked for 200 plus hours, you’ll eligible for the Client Renewal Bonuses.
- The first year the company pays you a 3% client renewal bonus. The second year, you’ll earn 6%, the third year 9% and after the 4th year you’ll earn 12%.
- The company offers plenty of bonuses and above market hourly rates.
- Each week the company pays you for your work.
How Does the Company Pay?
- The company offers to deposit your money directly into your account.
This is a legitimate company that hires freelancers to work at home cold calling and setting appointments. Please keep in mind this type of work isn’t for everyone. You must like to spend hours a day calling companies and trying to set up an appointment with their service representative. There are many rejections and obstacles to overcome working for a company like this. The company hires you as a contract worker; therefore, they don’t withhold any taxes from your pay. Furthermore, the pay rate is excellent and there are plenty of opportunities to advance and earn more each week.