Teespring is an online marketplace where a designer can go to create and sell their products. You have a chance to design phone cases, tee shirts, mugs, apparel, and home décor. You basically upload your designs and create your product for your online store. When an order is placed, the site prints the shirts and sends them out.
How Does it Work:
- You’ll create and customize a shirt design you want to sell online.
- When a shirt is sold, you’ll earn a commission. The commission is based on the number of shirts sold, minus the production cost, and the sales goal you set.
- During your campaign, you’ll need to make the minimum sales for your shirts after the campaign date is set. At this time the company prints and ships the shirts to your customers. Afterward, you’re paid for the shirts you sold.
- The company stocks the shirts, prints them, ships them out and handles customer service. All you need to do is design the shirts and sell them online.
- In order to be successful and make money off this platform, you’ll need to do your research, then design your shirt, set up your campaign, market your product, and re-launch a new product.
- The secret to success on this site is to know what people want and what they will buy.
How to Get Started:
- Your first step is to know your targeted audience. Know what they like, what they want, and what they will buy. This makes it easier for you to design a tee shit that will sell.
- Test your design on a targeted audience, see how they react, find out if they would buy a design like you’ve created, and ask them for their feedback.
- Finding a design for a group of passionate people will work well in the tee shirt business. Groups such as sports fans, music, pets, bands, and games are some of the top selling shirts.
- Look for niches on Facebook and other social media sites. Check the site’s fan pages and see what people are interested in.
- You can also use “Audience Insights” on Facebook to find out what your audience likes and determine if your product interests them.
How to Make Money:
- After creating your design and new account on the site, you’ll need to make a new campaign.
- You can create your design using the tools on the site or upload a design you’ve created.
- Choose the type of shirt you want to create. You have a choice of long sleeve, hoodie, tanks, and tee shits. Furthermore, you’ll need to select your color.
- Set the goal of how many shirts you want to sell during your campaign.
- Now determine the minimum number of shirts you’ll sell before they are shipped out and printed. If you don’t make your goal, you won’t be paid. Pay close attention to this and estimate how many shirts you can sell. If you set your goals high, you earn a higher profit on the sales of your shirts.
- Now determine the price of each shirt you want to sell. The site calculates the profit you’ll make on the sales of your shirt.
- Enter the description of your item and the tags you want to use.
- Set the length of your campaign. This is the time frame that you give yourself to sell your shirts.
- Market your shirts online and sell as many as you can. The order you take will be sent out after your launch date. So set your launch date to give you enough time to sell your shirts.
This is an excellent platform for making money online. The company is legitimate and has been in business for years. All you need to do is create your shirt, market the shirt, take orders and be paid for your design. The company handles the stocking, printing, and shipping of your shirts. If you’ve always wanted to sell your shirt design this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Get busy, create your design, and market your design on social media and through online advertising. Get paid for what you love to do. This is a profitable business if you do your research and understand what people love to buy.
2 thoughts on “Teespring Review – Legit or Scam”
Wow, gorgeous site. Thnx …
Thank you for introducing this site to me. I started to work online & earn from the sites you referred.
Teespring seems like a good opportunity to try. Will surely give it a try.
Ann LeFlore Keep up the Good Work !