IconZoomer App was released in 2012. The app is available on Google Play and the App Store. Furthermore, this is an app that can be used worldwide and doesn’t have any limitations.
How it Works:
- The app will send you a list of assignments. To complete the assignments you’ll be required to take different pictures with your phone.
- Each photo that is uploaded earns you points. You can exchange the points for payment by PayPal or an Amazon gift card.
How Does the App Pay?
- You’ll need to accumulate 200 points in order to cash out for 10 Euros. The 200 points are 40 pictures uploaded to the site.
- As you add more photos to the site your status changes. When first join the site, you’re considered a Bronze Member. As a Bronze member, you’ll earn 5 points for each photo you’ve uploaded to the site.
- The site automatically upgrades you to a Silver Member after you’ve uploaded and completed 26 assignments. At this time you will earn 7 points for each photo and assignment you’ve completed.
- After completing 51 pictures and assignments, the site upgrades you to a Gold Member. At this time you’ll earn 9 points for each photo and assignment you’ve completed.
What People are Saying About the App:
- Many people find problems with the app when accessing their account using their phone.
- Some people think the app is confusing and not easy to use.
- Other people are having problems opening up the assignments on their phone.
This is a UK based company, which is legitimate and pays people for uploading photos to the app. However, many users complain about the app being hard to use, not working correctly on their phone, and having issues opening the assignments.