1Q is an app by 1Q, LLC. This app is international and can be used by anyone. The app sends you questions to answer. You’ll only be sent one question and it takes a few seconds of your time to be paid.
How Does This Work:
- Companies need questions answered and 1Q pays you for your answers.
- The company sends you an “Askverts” to your phone. The AskVert will be one question for you to answer.
- Once you answer the question you are immediately paid to your PayPal account. However, you can save up your rewards and donate them to a charity.
- The more the company knows about you, the better your chances are of receiving questions to answer.
- You must download the app and give permission for the company to send you notifications.
- You’ll need to be quick to answer these questions. The companies have a time limitation and need the answers quickly.
- People using the app have given it a 4.1 rating.
What Users Say About the App:
- The app does as it says and will send you $0.50 to your PayPal account each time you answer the question in time.
- There aren’t that many questions that you’ll receive from this app.
- Some people don’t like the fact that they only send a few questions each month to answer.
How They Pay:
- For each answer you supply, the company sends you $.0.50 immediately to your PayPal account.
- You can choose the option inside the app to keep your money there and send it to a charity of your choice.
This is a legitimate app and is paying people to answer 1 question at a time. The company earns $1 from the company and shares the money with you. You’ll earn $0.50 for each question answered. However, there aren’t that many questions in certain regions and these people only receive 2 or 3 questions each month.