Placed is an affiliate company that offers apps developers a chance to earn incremental revenue from their apps. The company gives app developers a way to generate recurring income without using advertising, in-app purchases or altering the user experience.
How Does it Work:
- The app developer uses Placed Affiliate SDK on their app.
- The app uses location to generate a monthly income for the developer.
- When a user opts-in for location on the app, the developer is paid for this service.
- You continue to earn recurring revenue each month as long as the user continues to use the location services on your app.
- Each week the company sends a report to your email box.
- Both Android and iOS have requirements that the app developer must meet.
How do You Earn:
- When a person downloads your app and agrees to allow the location finder to be turned on. Placed can then gather the location information from the person’s device.
- Once the location finder is activated, you earn from the person’s location. The person doesn’t need to be using the app for you to earn from it.
- You will earn if anyone in the United States, Australia, Canada and UK agree to have the location set on your app.
- The company pays you through PayPal.
This is a legitimate company that pays you through PayPal. If you’re an app developer this is one way to earn from your app. There is no need to add tons of advertising to the app or even request payment for the app. As long as the user of the app agrees to allow you to gather information from their location, you’ll be paid from Placed.