One Space is a company where freelancers can find hundreds of freelance projects. The company uses a WorkStation platform to make it easier to manage your work, submit your projects, receive feedback, and be paid. Many freelance writers work full-time for the company and enjoy the flexible hours and great projects they work on. Furthermore, One Space works with some of the top brand names in the industry.
How to Join:
- Sign up for One Space with your email address and password.
- After signing up, you’ll need to complete your online profile.
- Use the job search function to search for available jobs.
How to Find Jobs:
- To get started on the site visit the support page. There you’ll find support videos.
- The company suggests that you join the Freelance Forums. There you’ll find a lot of helpful information about the site and the jobs available to you.
- Watch the videos that explain how the earning qualifications and how the payment process works.
How Does the Company Pay:
- All payments are made through a verified PayPal account. Before you can submit any work to the “WorkStation”, you’ll need to verify your PayPal account. Only members who have a verified PayPal account can work and be paid by the company.
- After completing a task and submitting the task to the WorkStation, the company will review the task with a quality control team.
- After the completion of the task and you’ve passed all the requirements outlined in the directions, the company sends payment within 48 hours.
About the Site:
- The company was established on 03-June-2000.
- The company is based in Swansea, IL and has two Co-Founders; Ms. Stephanie Leffler and Mr. Ryan Noble.
This is a legitimate company that hires talented freelancers to perform various jobs for different companies. Most freelancers who work for this company have found full-time employment. After each job is completed, the company reviews the job, and the person is paid by PayPal. If you’re looking for more than a passive income online, this is an excellent opportunity to find full-time or part-time work.