Flux Rewards is an online site that pays you to complete different types of tasks. You will earn points for completing surveys, signing up for offers, watching videos, and inviting others to join the site. This is a simple get paid to (GPT) site that offers people an easy way to earn a passive income online.
How to Join:
- You’ll need to register on the site. To register the site requires you to create a username, enter your email address, and create a password.
- After registering with the company, they require you to verify your email address before logging in.
- Once your email address has been verified, then you log into your account.
- You’ll need to complete your profile on your dashboard.
How To Earn:
- Actively promote your referral link for the site. When a person signs up under your referral link, you’ll earn 10% of their earnings for the rest of their stay on the site. In order for your referral link to become valid, the person must complete one offer from the offer walls or the offer page.
- Visit the Offer Walls and complete offers; to follow the site on Twitter, complete a survey, or create a small video to promote the site.
- From time to time the site offers codes you can redeem for points. You’ll redeem your codes on the “Code Redeem” section of the site.
- At other times the site has contests that you can enter to earn points.
- Video offers by EngageMe TV can help to increase your earnings.
- The site suggests completing the online surveys to add to your earnings.
- After you earn $1 which is equal to 100 points you can request payment from the site. The company pays by PayPal or Bitcoin.
About the Site
- This is a relatively new site and was launched on 21-July-2017.
The site is relatively new and has 1,639 active members. So far the site is legitimate and is paying the people who work on the site. As a new site, this is a typical GPT site. Unfortunately, they don’t have many offers on the site to earn points from now. The site is claiming that the members have completed 47,342 different offers.
As a new site, this looks promising. I would suggest joining the site if you enjoy completing offers, watching videos, and doing surveys. Joining a site when it first launches are a good way to earn easier from the site. I would also suggest that you pay close attention to the site during the first year. Make sure the site continues to pay you for your work. A lot of new sites will pay in the beginning and later have problems and stop paying.
3 thoughts on “Flux Rewards Review – Legit or Scam”
Fluxrewards.com is the best website I have joined before six months back. I have earned more than 100$. Most of the sites haven’t worked well for all countries But personally as I experienced they have Interesting offerwall like tapresearch wall where you will get points for disqualification in surveys. This helped me to reach minimum soon. But nowadays I find the site bit slow as they are experiencing offerwall errors with minutestaff offerwall. This is bit drawback as of now. This is the best gpt site I have Joined where one can do surveys .
This is the first time I heard about this site. I agree that it is good to join when the kind of GPT site when it was first launched, especially for International users, as I have joined many similar GPT sites that worked fine for International users at the beginning, but later they have changed the rules and made us hard to earn. Though I understand their purpose of doing so, I hardly earn anymore from these sites as we don’t get much offers to complete. I will check out this site and see if it still works well for me. Thanks again for sharing a great site!
As sites grow and become more popular, normally larger companies hire them. Unfortunately, that means less work for international workers and more work for people who live in the US and Canada.