International Living Magazine hires freelance writer to tell their story about retiring and living abroad. They are interested in finding the best places around the globe for people to retire. Furthermore, if you live in a country and know how to stretch a dollar, buy real estate and the requirements to retire there, International Magazine wants to read your story.
What Does The Magazine Look For In A Story:
- The magazine looks for stories that will inspire their readers. If you are living the dream life or know somebody that is, they want to read your story.
- Furthermore, the story must give first hand advice about retiring overseas. If you have any tips on saving money, adjusting to the new lifestyle, or how to prepare for the move. The magazine wants to read your story.
- Don’t write a run of the mill article that talks about food or sight seeing. They want the inside track and facts about the country that can’t be found on Google.
- In the article you should make recommendations that give your opinions, how to do things like catching a bus, buying food or even shopping. If you have any tips about buying real estate, best places to live, and what to avoid this is the type of information they’re looking for.
- You’ll need to be original and not give tips or advice that can easily be found on the Internet.
- Read the articles on the site and understand the style of writing the company is looking for. You should familiarize yourself with the company before you submit an article or propose a story.
What Does the Magazine Pay for Accepted Articles:
The company pays $250 for each 840 word article that is published in their magazine. Furthermore, if you write a 1,400 word article the company will pay you $400. You can also submit your photos to the company for consideration. If they select one of your images to use with your article they’ll pay you $50 for a one-time use of your image and you’ll retain all image rights.
About the site:
- The website was created 01-May-1998 and the company is located In Province Co Waterford.
- This is a legitimate website with no complaints and pays all its freelance writer when they publish their articles.
This is a good magazine to write for and it is legitimate. There are no complaints that the company refuses to pay freelance writers. I would recommend this site if you love to write about living and retiring over seas.