Current Rewards app pays you to listen to music online or offline. You can find the app on the App Store under the name of Current Rewards if you won an iOS device or go to the Google Play Store and search for Current Cash Rewards. The app is available worldwide and anyone who owns an Android or iOS device can download and install the app. You will need to register with the app using your current phone number. The app has over 100,000 radio stations worldwide that you can listen to and enjoy the music. The longer you listen to the station or test out new radio stations the more points you can earn. The points can easily be converted to cash or gift cards. You can save your favorite radio stations or download songs to listen to offline. This is a great app that offers you many ways to earn points. You can fill out your profile, answer surveys or even shop online.
How Does This Work?
- For anyone who owns an Android device visit the Google Play Store and download the Current Cash Rewards App by Current Media LLC.
- If you own an iOS device visit the App Store and download the Current Rewards App by Current Media LLC.
- In order to register and stream music using the app, you’ll need to be connected through WiFi or using your 3G or 4G network connection.
- If you have saved your favorite songs you can listen to them offline.
- This is an international app and anyone can download and install the app on their mobile device.
- Once installed on your phone you will need to create an account.
- You can create a new account using your current phone number.
- If you register using your phone number it is necessary to search for your country in the drop-down list.
- Type in your phone number and submit the number to the company.
- When you register with your phone number the app will send you an SMS with a verification code. You will have 5 minutes to enter the verification code.
- You can immediately search for radio stations to listen to. However, if you do not request to be added to the rewards program you will not earn points for using this app.
- Otherwise, create your account using Facebook or your email address.
- Look on the bottom of your screen and request to join the rewards program.
- Now that you’ve joined the program, it is possible to earn points when you listen to music online, save your favorite radio stations, or even save songs in your offline library.
- There are other ways to earn points by completing surveys or shopping online.
- The site will give you credit for listening to music each day, verifying your email address, or even answering a few questions.
- You have the opportunity to rate the app and earn points for rating the app.
- Each mobile device needs its own phone number. You are allowed one account per device. If a person in your home owns a mobile device, it is possible they create their own account.
- All email addresses and phone numbers will be verified.
What Does The App Offer?
- There are over 100,000 radio stations worldwide that you can listen to using the app.
- The app has a screen lock feature that can be enabled. This allows you to record your favorite songs and play them back anytime offline.
- The app is free to use and also join their rewards program.
- If you just want to listen to music and not earn rewards this is fine.
- You can request to join the rewards program to earn points for listening to music through your mobile device.
- It is easy to use the app to search for songs or your favorite artist.
- Find your favorite songs that you can easily save and listen to at a later time.
How To Earn Points?
- Use the app on a daily basis and earn 20 to 100 points each day as a bonus.
- Take the different surveys on the site to earn points. The number of points you earn will depend on the survey.
- Save your radio stations and favorite songs to listen to offline.
- Depending on your location, how long you stream the music, and the station you listen to will determine how many points you earn.
- Activate the screen lock feature to earn points.
- Verify your email address to earn points.
- There are a series of questions that you can answer to earn extra points.
- Completing your profile will earn you points.
- Earn points for rating the app and giving your review.
- From time to time, you will be prompted to check back into the app to prove you are still listening to the app. Once you check back into the app your earnings will continue.
- Earn 6 points for watching short videos. Most of the videos are for different game apps.
- The site has different offers, you can complete that will earn you extra points.
- If you like taking surveys the app has a few surveys you can take.
How Are You Paid?
- You need to accumulate 8000 points in your account before you can request your payment.
- 1000 points are equal to $1.00.
- Earn 30,000 points to request payment through PayPal. You will receive a $20 payment.
- If you want an Amazon Gift card, you’ll need 25,000 points. They will email you a $25 Amazon gift card.
- For 8000 points you can receive a gift card for Uber, Starbucks, Amazon, Walmart, Target and more.
- Once you have 8000 points in your account, click on the points to redeem your rewards.
How Can Your Account Be Banned?
- If you use a VPN to access the app your account is banned.
- You are allowed one account. Do not try and create multiple accounts using the app.
- If you own more than one device, you are only allowed one account. Do not download and install the app on multiple devices and create multiple accounts.
- You are forbidden to use a VOIP phone number to register with the app.
- Do not use online emulator to mimic authentic phone numbers and usage.
Current Rewards App is a legitimate company that pays you to stream music and listen to your favorite radio stations. You will earn rewards for signing into the app each day and listening to music. Everyone listens to music on their mobile device, this is a great way to listen to your favorite songs and earn money while doing it. I like the app, it is easy to use, has a wide variety of radio stations to choose from, pays you for your time. Depending on where you live, what station you listen to, and how long you listen will determine the rewards you earn each day. You do not need to connect to the internet in order to listen to your favorite songs. Just save the songs in your download library and listen to them anytime, anywhere. If you set the app and just listen to the music you’ll earn rewards. Now and then you’ll need to check back in with the app and let them know you are still listening to the music. If you are at work, in your car, or even taking a walk this is a great way to earn a few extra dollars doing what you already do. Check out the app today and install this on your mobile device. The streaming feature is excellent and you can listen to non-stop music all day long.
9 thoughts on “Current Rewards App Review 2019: Legit or Scam”
My mom is close to cashing out, I’ll reply to this if she does.
I love the app but I don’t know if I’m wasting my time I hope is a scam
Jun 6 widraw record daily scratch game coins under review jun 10 widraw record daily scratch game $50 under review
It is a scam. It is been a month and no payment. Worst app I have ever tried.
Most rewards sites work on a net 30 or net 60 bases. Contact the company and make an inquiry to your pay. Check to make sure your rewards have been credited to your account.
Up too now
I LOVE this app! It’s crazy easy to rack up points, and hopefully cashing out will be just as easy! Thank you Ann for this site, it’s a godsend!
How will you know your cash is ready
is the bonus buck inside current worth buying?