Alta 360 Research is a company that opened its doors in 1974 and has been in business for the last 45 years. Back in 2015, the company changed its name from Ritter and Associates to Alta 360 Research. The company is based out of Maumee, Ohio and the owner and founder of the company is Stanley Hart. The company works with hundreds of mystery shoppers around the United States. As a mystery shopper, you will be an independent contractor and not a full-time or part-time employee of the company. Mystery shoppers are assigned to visit different retail stores, restaurants, supermarkets, complete customer satisfaction surveys, do interview surveys, and visit commercial food services stands to name a few. The BBB has given the company an A+ rating and many people are happy with the services and the work they perform. This is an excellent mystery shopping site to join because they are a long-standing member of the Market Research Association (MSPA).
How Does It Work?
- If you’d like to become a mystery shopper, you must live in the United States.
- The company requires that you must be 18 years of age or older to join.
- They are looking for mystery shoppers who have the ability to pay close attention to details and can retain accurate information.
- Each mystery shopper will have deadlines that must be met. This is very important to the company.
- You will need a car or other transportation to complete the assignments.
- The company has an application that needs to be filled out in order to join.
- You will not be an employee of Alta 360 Research, but instead an independent contractor.
- You are free to pick and choose the assignments based on your location ad what interests you.
- Like all mystery shopping companies, they will do a background check to make sure you qualify for the work and don’t have any criminal records.
How To Earn Money:
- You should log into your account every day to check on the new jobs that are posted.
- The jobs are posted with a description, the time it should take to complete the job, the location, and the amount of money you’ll earn once the job has been completed.
- You will have special instructions that must be followed in order to be rewarded for the job.
- There is a time limit that must be met. You will have a certain amount of time to visit the shop, take your photos, and write up your review.
- When submitting your review it must be completed and the images must be uploaded at the same time.
- If you are required to buy any items, pay for a product or buy food from a restaurant, you will need to submit your receipt so the company can refund your money.
- Jobs pay a different amount depending on the job requirements.
- Some jobs that are easy and quick to complete will pay $5, while other jobs will pay a much higher rate.
- If you have selected a quality audit or customer intercepts this will take longer for you to complete. The average time is 1 hour or more to complete these assignments.
- Other assignments will normally take 30 minutes or so to complete the assignment.
How Does The Company Pay?
- The jobs that you’ve completed during the month will be added to your account.
- At the first of each month, the company will invoice these jobs and add the total of the invoice to your account.
- On the 30th of the month the company pays you for all the jobs that have been approved and completed the previous month.
- The company does not indicate how they send you your pay. This could be through a bank transfer or PayPal.
- When you are approved the company will ask you for your SSN and if they pay through a bank transfer at this time you will supply them with your banking information.
What People Are Saying About Alta 360 Research:
- Many people love this company and are happy with the assignments and the pay.
- There are a few people who believe that some of the jobs that are offered to pay too little. They are claiming that other mystery shopping companies will pay a higher rate to complete the same job.
- There are a few people who are disappointed that their jobs were declined and reassigned to a different mystery shopper.
- The company receives high reviews and ratings from the people who work as a mystery shopper.
- There are some mystery shoppers who have taken assignments from the company for over 10 years. They are happy with the pay and how the company pays you for the work you’ve done.
Word of Caution:
- There are many companies out there today that will mail checks in the mail and ask you to do the work.
- The checks you receive can’t be cashed because the bank accounts are illegal.
- These companies are frauds and all they care about is getting you to cash the check and send them back the money they have sent to you.
- No company who is a legitimate company will pay you before you’ve completed the work.
- Never accept a check in the mail for work you have not done.
- Always call the bank and verify the account and the name on the check before trying to deposit the money in your account.
- Never send a company back money if they send you a check.
- If you have any doubts about the company call them and verify the information before doing the job, cashing the check, and sending the company money.
This is a legitimate company and has been in business for the last 45 years. The company hires mystery shoppers who live in the United States. There are plenty of job opportunities and work for mystery shoppers as long as you follow the rules, complete the assignments on time, and turn in the assignment before the due date. The company has many mystery shoppers who have worked as an independent contractor for more than 10 years. Like all mystery shopper companies, they have people who try to destroy their good name by impersonating the company. Before you accept payment for a job you’ve never completed check with the company first. Make sure the job is legal and the work that you are asked to complete is legitimate. There are so many mystery shoppers scams out there today it is necessary that you check on a company before working for them. Furthermore, if you receive a check in the mail don’t try to cash this check. These are scams that are stealing millions of dollars from people each year. They want you to think they are paying you for work, but in reality, you are paying them and the check they have sent to you is illegal and can’t be cashed.