Microsoft Rewards is the new name for Bing Rewards. Microsoft is trying hard to keep up with the ever growing Google user base and therefore is offering people a way to earn rewards if they use Bing, Microsoft Edge, shop at the Microsoft Store and the Windows Store. The original program Bing Rewards gave you points for only using Bing for your online searches. Back in 2016, Microsoft decided to change the program around and expand the program so they could keep up with other paid search engine competitors like Swagbucks. Many online companies have loyalty programs and it is hard to keep up with them. Therefore, Microsoft had to take a look at their program to make it more attractive for people to join. Microsoft has also purchased Xbox Live Rewards and it is now a part of Microsoft Rewards.
How Does It Work?
- Microsoft Rewards is a free program anyone can join. All you need is a Microsoft account. Sign into your Microsoft account and start using the Bing search engine to search online.
- The Microsoft account is free to create and Microsoft doesn’t ask you to pay to join their program. Just log into your Microsoft account, stay logged in and use Bing to make your online searches.
- Microsoft Rewards are available in the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
- If you were a previous Bing Rewards member, your account has been transferred to the new Microsoft Rewards and your points are still valid.
- When you purchase items from the Microsoft Store on Xbox or make your online searches using Bing you will earn points in the countries listed above.
- The points you earn can easily be used to buy gift cards or other items on the rewards page.
How To Earn Rewards Points:
- The rewards points you earn don’t have any real value. However, you can redeem the points for gift cards.
- Earn reward points for using the Bing search engine.
- Buy items in the Microsoft Stoe online to earn points.
- If you log into your Windows 10 device, you will already be signed into your Microsoft account. All you need to do is use the search box on Windows 10 to earn points.
- When you use Cortana to make your online searches, you will earn points each time.
- You can earn points using Bing and also Microsoft Edge.
- If you use a mobile device, download the Bing search app to increase the reward points that you earn.
- There I a daily limit to how many points you can earn each day.
- The rewards program has two levels. There is a Level 1 and Level 2. You can earn a Level 2 in your account by reaching 500 rewards points for using Bing each month. As long as you earn 500 or more points each month, you will remain at a Level 2 status.
- As a Level 2 status member, you will earn five times the points when you search on Bing. Furthermore, you can save up to 10% on rewards from Microsoft Products and services. You will also have access to exclusive offers that aren’t available for Level 1 members.
- Each time you shop at the Microsoft Store, Windows Store, or Xbox you will earn 1 reward point for every dollar you spend.
- Every hour you browse on Bing you can earn 5 points. There is a limit of 150 points per month you can earn for browsing with Bing.
- Complete offers and earn reward points. The site has a new offer page that is updated daily. Just complete some of the offer to increase your reward points.
- You can play trivia, complete quizzes or even learn about the new products Microsoft has to offer to earn reward points.
- Each time you search using Bing you will earn 5 points. You can only earn 50 points each month for using Bing to search online.
How To Redeem Your Rewards Points:
- You will need a minimum of 5000 points in your account to exchange for a gift card of $5.
- The site offers different gift cards you can choose from. You can get a gift card from Amazon, Starbucks or even Hulu.
- If you own an Xbox and are part of the Xbox Rewards, you can exchange your points for game rentals, purchasing games, and much more.
- It is easy to track your rewards points on your Microsoft account. Each time you use your Microsoft account, you can see how many rewards points you’ve earned.
- Just visit the Rewards page and choose the product or gift card you want.
This is a legitimate program that is so easy to join. If you live in one of the countries that offer Microsoft Rewards, you have a Microsoft account, chances are you are already a member of Microsoft Rewards and didn’t even know it. Just start using the Bing search engine, use your Windows 10 search box or even Cortana to search for items you are looking for online. The rewards points will accumulate in your Microsoft account and when you have earned enough points, it is easy to exchange these points for gift cards, movie rentals, or even games for your Xbox. This is an excellent program and it is free to join. Become a member of the Microsoft Rewards program today and start earning points for what you do every day.