Oline Tasks are a brand new paid to click (PTC) site that just opened. The site was created for advertisers to reach a larger amount of people to view their ads, videos or even their website. The person will ad their advertisement to the site and people can click on these ads to earn money. Each person who reviews the ad must stay on the site or the ad for a specified amount of time in order to earn credit for reviewing this ad. The money you will earn is paid by the advertisers who have registered with the site and added their advertisement. This type of a site is a passive income site and like most PTC sites the amount of money you can earn is very limited each day. Furthermore, on these sites, it will depend on how many ads are available for you to click on each day to earn money for reviewing the ad. This is an international company and anyone can join the site. The site has several different languages that you can work in.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to register an account on the site and supply the site with your email address and a few other details.
- The site requires that you are 15 years of age or older to create an account.
- Once the form is submitted to the site, they will send you a confirmation email.
- You must click on the link in the email before you can log into the site and start working.
- All PTC sites are basic and there isn’t much to do on the site.
- Visit the dashboard and find different ads that you can review in order to earn money in your account.
- If your account remains inactive for a certain amount of time the site will cancel your account.
- The site has a forum you can join. Just pay close attention to what you post on the forum. You can get your account suspended if you post spam, don’t respect others, or post too many replies one after another.
How To Earn Money:
- The site has different ads for you to click on to earn money.
- You are allowed to click on ads during the day.
- The ads will reset at midnight. This means that you can click on the ads again the next day.
- Each ad you click on has a time frame that you must stay watch the ad.
- When the time expires, you’ll need to resolve a captcha before you are paid for viewing the advertisement.
- The site has paid to sign-up offers you can join. Just keep in mind a lot of these offers will require you to use a credit card to join these sites. Your credit card will be charged at the end of the trial period if you don’t cancel your free trial.
- The site has a game of chance called ClixGrid. You can enter the game of chance. Just keep in mind you may never win and then again you might.
- The site has a referral program you can join to earn extra money in your account.
- There are two types of referrals that you can have in your account.
- The direct referral is a person who has registered for the site using your referral code.
- The rented referral is a person who joins the site and doesn’t register using a referral code. The site will rent these out to people for a price each month. The people will work for you for 30 days, which will give you an opportunity to earn extra money during this time. The number of referrals you can rent will depend on how many people have registered with the site and not used a referral link.
- If you want to earn money from your referrals it will be necessary to click on at least 4 ads each day.
- There is a referral limit on the site. You can have:
- 50 direct referrals for a standard account.
- 100 direct referrals for a pioneer account.
- 300 direct referrals for a golden account.
- 5000 direct referrals for an unlimited account.
- The site has a rented referral limit. You can have:
- 100 direct referrals for a standard account.
- 400 direct referrals for a pioneer account.
- 2000 direct referrals for a golden account.
- 4000 direct referrals for an unlimited account.
How Are You Paid?
- If you are a standard member on the site, you’ll need $5 in your account in order to cash out.
- If you have upgraded your membership, you’ll need $2 to $4 in your account to cash out.
- The site only pays through PerfectMoney, Bitcoin, or Payeer.
- It doesn’t say how long it will take the site to process your payment.
It is hard to say one way or another if this site is a legitimate site to join or not. The site is too new and nobody has been paid from the site as of yet. You can test this site, but keep in mind the site might turn out to be a scam. I would recommend holding off for a few months to see what happens. If you start to see that more and more people are sharing an actual payment proof from the site, then it would be a good site to join. I currently find several complaints about the amount of money you can earn on the site each day. I see a few people claim they have clicked on all the ads they possibly can click on for the day and only earned $0.004 in their account. This seems rather low for a PTC site and I’m not sure it is worth joining this site until the rate improves a bit.