Viggle is an app that is powered by Perk, the number one mobile reward program. When using Perk or Viggle you can earn rewards for watching TV shows. Furthermore, you can stream on Amazon, Netflix or even on Hulu. For each hour you watch a TV show or steam a channel or film on Amazon, Netflix or even Hula, you’ll earn 60 points. The points can be converted for merchandise or even gift cards. This is a great way to earn rewards for doing what you already do. Everyone is looking for a way to earn a few dollars and watching TV is one way to do this.
How Does it Work?
- You can download the app on the Google Play Store or on the Ap0p Store.
- Download and install the app on your mobile device. This won’t work on a laptop or desktop computer. You’ll only earn reward points if this is installed on a mobile device.
- You can download and install Viggle and Perk at the same time.
- Just register with the app to start earning points.
- Open Viggle every day to find different special the app offers. They have TV shows of the day that can earn you up to 4, 5 and even 15 times the points that you normally earn. Log into your account and select a few of these shows to watch.
- Use the app to set up your reminders. This way you’ll never miss a show that is playing.
- The company requires you to verify your account by using your phone number. They will send you a message to your phone that you must use to verify your account with.
How Do The Points Work?
- You’ll earn Viggle points for every hour you watch TV or stream from Amazon, Netflix or Hulu.
- The points you accumulate on Viggle will need to be converted to Perk points in order to exchange the Perk points for merchandise or gift cards.
- For every 2000 Viggle points that you earn they will convert over to 1000 Perk points.
- Each month you can exchange 60,000 Viggle points to your Perk account as long as you earn at least 1 Perk points in the month.
- When using Viggle it is necessary to also have a Perk account and use this account in conjunction with Viggle. This way it is easy to exchange your Viggle points each month and redeem gift cards or merchandise through Perk.
- If you earn 1000 Perk points in a month this will allow you to unlock an additional 20,000 Viggle points that can be transferred across to your Perk account.
- Perk doesn’t have any limitation or cap on how many points you can earn each month. Therefore, you can keep transferring your Viggle points across as long as you keep earning Perks points each month.
- Your Viggle points will stay active as long as you earn 1 Perk point each month.
- The Viggle points must be converted over to Perk points in order to redeem your gift cards or purchase merchandise on Perk.
- If your Viggle account has been inactive for more than 90-days, you’ll lose all your Viggle points.
- If you don’t have a Perk account it is necessary for you to create one. Log into your Viggle account and follow the instructions to create your Perk account. Afterward, the points will automatically be merged together.
- In order to claim your points, you must participate in the commercial breaks.
- You have the opportunity to earn bonus points on Viggle by participating in Viggle Live, Quest & Streaks or at the Game Center.
How Are You Paid?
- Your rewards points can be redeemed for gift cards. The company has a variety of gift cards you can select from.
- Trade your reward points for different merchandise such as laptops, headphones or other items listed on the Perk store.
This is a legitimate app that allows you to earn points watching TV shows, participating in commercials, or even playing games. The app is associated with Perk app and work in conjunction with this app. You’ll need to have a Viggle account and a Perk account in order to redeem your points. In order to transfer and redeem your points, the company requires you to earn 1 perk point every 30 days. The more Perk points you earn, the more Viggle points you can transfer to your Perk account.