Traffic N Cash 24/7 is a traffic exchange site that opened in 2014. Here you will find a large global advertising network that you can join for free. It is easy to register your website and gain traffic to your site using this network. The website uses a special security software that allows them to monitor the people who view your advertisements. The site is open to website owners or people looking to earn money online viewing different website or advertisements.
How Does it Work?
- The site is free to join. You’ll need to create an account on the site.
- Fill out the form with your name, email address, what country you are from, create a username, password, add your payment address and select if you want to be paid by Payza or PayPal.
- The site will send you a confirmation email.
- You’ll need to confirm your email address in order to access the site.
- If you don’t receive your verification code check, your spam folder. Otherwise, go back to the website and request they send it to you again.
- After your account has been verified, log in.
- Go to the Getting Started page and set up your account profile and advertising if you are a website owner.
- Once your profile page has been created it is easy to start earning credits that you apply towards your advertising.
- Each person receives sign up bonus after you have completed surfing 100 pages. The bonus is automatically added to your account.
- In order to earn surfing credits or start surfing the site, you must have one website added to your auto-assign credit set up. You’ll find the information on how to set up the site in the Getting Started Guide.
How Can Advertisers Earn Surfing Rewards & Prizes:
- The site has a game area that you can play for fun. You won’t receive rewards or prizes for playing the games.
- Some of the surfing rewards on the site will require that you visit a particular rewards page on the site to claim the rewards.
- The rewards pages are Surfer Rewards, Average Surfer Rewards, Achievements, Zubee Rewards, Zubee Coins, and Promot Codes. Rewards found on these pages need to be manually entered to the Members Area page.
How do Advertisers Start Surfing to Earn Credits?
- You must first add your website to the auto-assign setup.
- After the site is added just click on Surf-Earn Credits button and the surfing page will open.
- You will see ads from the other advertisers on the site.
- The surfing page is divided into three sections. The Surf-Bar is at the top of the page, the main section of the page will display the ads, and on the right side of the screen, you’ll find the chat box.
- When surfing the ads on the page, you’ll need to click the picture in the surf bar that matches the pictures displayed on the left. There will be five pictures displayed.
- Once the picture has been clicked on, the site will credit your account.
- The next ad will be displayed and you need to always click the image in the surf bar to receive your credit and display the next ad.
- Each ad you surf on the page displays a timer. Once the timer reaches zero, you can now click on the image in the surf bar to receive your credit.
- You must click on the right icon picture in the surf bar to receive your credit. If you click on the wrong image, you won’t receive a credit for surfing that ad.
How Can You Earn Money On the Site?
- If you don’t own a website the best way to earn money is by referring people to the website.
- You will receive credits for each new member that signs up under your referral link. Even if the member doesn’t surf ads on the site, you’ll still earn a referral credit in your account.
- When one of your referrals surfs a set number of pages on the site, you’ll earn a commission from the site.
- If one of your referrals upgrade his membership, you’ll earn a commission on the upgrade.
- You can earn rewards and prizes when you visit the Games & Prizes page. Here you can view all the games and prizes the site has to offer.
- You can promote your affiliate link at other traffic exchange sites, in emails, on forums or even in your social media account.
- If you upgrade your account, you’ll receive random referrals when people join the site through the home page or a search engine.
How Are You Paid?
- As of the 1st of July, the site is now paying everyone in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- When you want to cash out on the site each member will need to request a cashout.
- The site has a minimum hold time of 14-days.
- All commission payments will be paid to the members on the 1st day of each week.
- The site pays on Friday of each week. As long as you have requested your payment and waited for the 14-days, you’ll receive your payment on Friday.
- If you have upgraded your account there are no processing fees to cash out. However, any free member on the site will pay $0.50 each time they cash out.
- The site offers two forms of payment. You can request your money be sent to your PayPal account or your Payza account.
The company has been in business since 2014. However, it isn’t one of the more popular traffic exchange networks online today. The site pays you each week for your commission and earnings provided the payment has been held for the 14-days. This is an excellent way for website owners to promote their advertisements for free or drive traffic to their website. If you are looking for a way to earn a passive income, this is a good site to use. You can easily earn money by viewing advertisements and promoting your affiliate link.
2 thoughts on “Traffic N Cash 24/7 Review: Legit or Scam”
It would be nice to see a payment proof before joining this company. Do you happen to work for this company?
No, I am sorry I do not work with this company. However, I do know several people who are working for them. I think this company is best if you won a website or blog and not just there to earn money.