HQ Trivial App is available for Android or iOS devices. You can download the app from the Google Play Store or the App Store. The app hosts live trivial games which air on your mobile device. Each new game anyone can join in and start answering the questions. The game will ask 12 questions during the round and the person is rewarded cash for the number of correct responses. The game’s cash reward is divided among the players who answered all 12 questions correctly.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to download and install the app on your mobile device.
- The app is free to download and use.
- After the app has installed on your mobile device, you’ll need to register with the app. This only takes a few seconds.
- Once you’ve registered, you can now start to participate in the live trivia games.
- The app only hosts 2 games a day. The first game starts at 3PM EST and the second game is held at 6PM EST.
- You’ll need to be there a few minutes early to ensure you can get in the game.
- If you come after the game starts, it isn’t possible to join in. You’ll need to wait for the next game in a few hours.
- You can easily set up push-notifications for the app. When a game is about to start the push notifications will send you a message. This way you are sure to be on time to play the game
- The app requires you to sign in before the game starts.
- Logging into the app will display a notification about the next trivia game. You can check the time the game starts and how much the jackpot for the game will be.
How Does the Game Work?
- Each game has a series of 12 questions that you must answer.
- The questions asked will be displayed on your screen along with 3 different choices.
- You’ll need to pick your answer before the time runs out.
- You’ll only be given 10 seconds to select your answer.
- If you don’t select an answer in time, the game is over and you’re eliminated.
- In order to advance to the next round, you must have given the correct answer.
- If you fail to answer correctly, the game is over and you can only watch and no longer participate in the game.
- You can earn free lives in the game when you refer a friend. You’ll earn 1 free lives when a friend joins the app using your referral code.
- If you get one answer incorrect during the game, you can use one of your lives to stay in the game. You can only use one per game.
How Do You Earn Money?
- Each game has 12 questions that are asked. You’ll have 10 seconds to answer the question. If you get the answer correct, you’ll move to the next round.
- At the end of the game, all the players still left in the game will split the jackpot for that game.
- The top winners will be paid from the app.
- Depending on the jackpot and how many people answered the 12 questions correctly, will determine how much you earn from that game.
- Each game has a different jackpot associated with the game.
- You’ll need to have a minimum of $20 in your account in order to cash out from the site.
- The jackpots are split between the remaining participants. Normally, you’ll have 30 to 50 people who spit the jackpot. A few people who’ve won the final jackpot walked away with $33 to $60. The winning was immediately deposited into their PayPal account.
How Do they Pay?
- You’ll need a minimum balance of $20 in your account to be paid.
- Once you’ve reached the $20 threshold, you can request a payment.
- The company processes your payment and will pay you through PayPal.
This is a legitimate app that has been paying people to play live trivia. The company hosts 2 live trivia games each day. You can always turn on your push-notification to find out when the next game starts. In a few of the reviews on the app, people have had issues with running this app. It seems there are a few glitches in the app and it can act up during a game. The app has been updated and it seems that some of the major issues have been corrected. I also saw a few people on the app review complaining about the host of the game. It seems they don’t care for this person much, but if you want to play the game and win money, then you must overlook the host and the glitches in the app.