UploadOcean is a PPD (paid per download) site that allows you to upload your files and share them on your website, blog or social media accounts. When a person visits the site and downloads one of your files, you’ll earn money. Depending on which country downloads one of your files, you’ll earn $2 to $21 per 1000 downloads. The company has a referral and affiliate program you can join to earn an extra income for working on this site.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to create an active upload account on the website in order to upload files and be paid for each download.
- You can upload any files to the site as long as you obey the terms of service and copyrights laws of the site. You can only upload files that are yours and you can’t upload any copyrighted material to the site.
- Each file you upload has a link. You’ll need to share these links on your website, blog and across all your social media accounts. Furthermore, you can share the links on forums as long as you don’t spam the forum.
Terms of Payment:
- In order to request payment from the company, your traffic must be live. That means that you must have regular download traffic from the file that is being paid.
- When the payment is being made, you can’t stop the traffic on the site and the downloads must continue.
Rates per 1000 download:
- Group A: Canada, United States, and the United Kingdom earn $21 per 1000 downloads.
- Group B: Australia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Denmark, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Italy, Finland, Norway, Germany, France earns $12 per 1000 downloads.
- Group C: Belgium, Greece, Austria, Russia, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Japan, Poland, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, South Korea, Ireland earns $6 per 1000 downloads.
- Group D: All other countries will earn you $2 per 1000 downloads.
How Does the Company Pay?
- You’ll need $10 or more in your account to request payment from the company.
- Payments are made through PayPal, BitCoins, Payza, Neteller, WebMoney, ZebPay, Paytm Cash, Mobilwik Money, Freecharge Money, Oxigen Wallet, TransferWise, Pickets, and Bank Transfers only in India.
- Your payment request is processed within 24 hours. However, you’ll need to wait 7 days before the company will even look at your payment request.
What Can You Upload?
- You can upload any file that belongs to you and that you retain the copyright for.
- If you want to qualify for the upload program the files that you upload need to be 1KB or larger. Any file less than 1KB won’t qualify for this program.
- You can’t upload any images or photos to the site.
- If you attempt to gain revenue using unethical methods such as spamming, your account will be banned from the site and all the revenue you earned will be forfeited.
- If you try to use a bot to download files to earn revenue, your account will be immediately banned and you’re forfeit your earnings.
- You can’t hotlink images or files for people to download.
- Downloads from a proxy server aren’t counted as a legitimate download.
- You’ll only earn money on completed downloads. If a person stops the download in the middle this won’t count as a download.
- Any file that has been uploaded and hasn’t received a view or download in 30 days will be deleted from the servers.
- If anyone reports that you’ve uploaded a file that isn’t yours, it will immediately be removed from the server and your account will be banned.
- The site will authorize and pay you 2 to 3 times only. After this, the company stops paying you for your work. This is a total scam to get people to come here and download files.
- The site contains malware. The site is owned by people who prefer warez and worse. The software the company downloads on people’s computer is harmful and dangerous. Instead of downloading your file they will replace your files with a tracking software, malware or worse. This steals people’s credit card information, spasms their computers, steals their identity, just to name a few things this site does.
This is an untrustworthy site to join and work for. They have you believing that the site is legitimate and pay. Unfortunately, the site will only pay you 2 or 3 times before they stop. That is why you’ll find so many payment proofs online. The company wants you to believe they are a legitimate paying company and it is safe to signup with them. The only thing the company is interested in is the files you upload. They can use your download links to install malware or other types of tracking software on the people’s computer that downloaded from this site.
Stay away from this site and don’t upload or even download a single file from here. The company is a scam site and uses your files to gain credit cards information from anyone who uses this site. There are plenty of upload sites online that are legitimate and will actually pay you for each download a person makes. The legitimate companies don’t try to cheat you and download malware on a person’s computer. They will give the person’s the file they request and not some warez or malware file.