Jzoo is easy to use and rewards you for shopping at your favorite markets. Currently the app is only available to download on the Google Play Store or on the website. If you don’t have a mobile phone, that’s not a problem. Any of the participating merchants will be happy to sign you up for the rewards program and give you a sticker. You can place this sticker anywhere and when you enter a participating merchants business, they’ll scan your sticker so you can redeem your rewards points. The concept is easy and all you need to do is scan the code on your mobile device or your sticker when shopping at a Jzoo authorized establishment.
How Does This Work?
- Currently this looks like it is only available in Myanmar. However, the company is expanding and merchants in Bangladesh and other Asian countries are starting to display Jzoo merchant’s signs in their windows.
- You’ll need to download the app from the Google Play Store or directly from the website. Install this on your mobile device.
- Register with the company using the app.
- Anyone can join, even if you don’t own an Android device; it only takes a few minutes. When you’re out shopping and see a Jzoo merchant that display the sign in the window, just go inside and register. They will give you a gold sticker that is exclusively programmed for you.
- Furthermore, you can easily visit the website and register online.
- Each time you go out to eat shop or buy anything, just scan your sticker or your mobile device at participating merchants.
- When you create your account, you’ll need to enter a PIN code. You’ll select this code and enter into your account upon registration.
- Anytime you go online to check your account, you’ll need to enter your PIN code. This code is also required on your mobile device.
- If you’d like to find the complete list of qualifying merchants in your area, you can check on your app. They will tell you who is participating in this program. You can also find the lists of merchants on the website.
- You’ll be rewarded points in your account for shopping at these merchants. After making your purchase, you’ll need to scan your sticker or mobile device to earn your reward points.
- When you’ve accumulated enough points in your account, you can visit the redeem section on the app or the website.
- Check out the great merchandise that you can redeem for free. Each item has the number of redemption points under it.
What Merchants Participate in the Program?
- There are a large number of merchants that participate in this program. You can find them on your app or on the website. You can easily find the address on your app. Not all merchants, in all locations, are using the program.
- This a few of the merchants that people use most often.
- Ever Fashion
- Galaxy Mobile
- Kumudra Store
- Lanin Htet Pharmacy
- Pan Yo Ma
- Perfect Beauty Salon
- Smile Beauty Saloon
- Sports Lover
- Tech Republic Mobile
- Thazin Kyaw
- Todaay Mobile
- Two One
- Wai Wai Shan Food
How Do You Earn Points?
- When you visit a participating merchant, you’ll need to scan your phone app or your card while making your purchase.
- Points will be credited to your account after you’ve made your purchase.
- Normally the points will show up in your account immediately.
- The site and Facebook page have extra points and bonuses you can earn. There are even promotions the site offers to help you earn extra points.
- Each time you’d like to see your points, you can find them on your app, on the website, or at the merchants shop.
What Types of Rewards Does the Site Offer?
- The rewards vary and there are plenty to choose from. You can find rewards for:
- Home appliances
- Micro SD Cards, and much more
This is a great rewards app for people living in Myanmar or parts of Asia that participate in the merchant program for Jzoo. The company rewards you with gift that you can chose from. All you need to do is scan your code when visiting a shop that displays the Jzoo merchant sign. At the checkout, you’ll need to scan your mobile device or rewards card to earn points on your purchases. When you have accumulated enough points in your account, you can redeem them for merchandise that you want.
The company was founded by Rita Ngyuen who moved to Myanmar to open her business. When she first arrived in Myanmar there was no type of modern day technology and internet services. Her first adventure was to open a social media platform called MySquar. The Jzoo is her latest adventure where she has outfitted the old style brick-and-mortar with a new high-tech loyalty platform.