CashUpp is available on the Google Play Store for Android device or on the App Store for iOS devices. This app is only available in the United States. When you download and install the app on your mobile device the company will reward you with $1. This is a great app to discover hundreds of games, new apps, and win rewards to exchange for gift cards. The more task you complete the higher your rewards. You can complete surveys, give your opinion, test new services, and complete trial offers.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to install the app on your mobile device. You can go to the Google Play Store or the App Store to download and install the app.
- You’ll need to register with a valid Facebook account or your email account.
- Once you’ve registered with the company they will credit your account with $1.
- Each time you download, install and test an app that is advertised on the site, you’ll make money for your time.
- The site has a referral program. Each referral that signs up with your code, you’ll earn 50% of their daily earning.
- When you use your share link it is the key to building your network and earning money from the app.
- The rewards are credited to your account after the installation is finished. You’ll need to start the app and test the app to earn your reward points. There’s no time limitation on how long you need to keep the app on your device or how long you need to test this app.
- You won’t earn any credits if you’ve already downloaded and installed the app on your device. Each offer that credits your account must be unique and installed only once on your device.
- Each day you use the app, you’ll earn a daily bonus.
- Earn points for taking surveys.
- Complete hot offers and earn points on the app.
- Furthermore, you can complete a donation offer and earn money for your efforts.
- The app offers you sponsored videos to watch and earn a few points for your time.
- There is a referral system that you’ll earn from sharing your referral code. You’ll earn 50% of what your referral earns each day using the app.
What Are People Saying About the App?
- This app was given a 4.3 rating, however, a few of the comments would have you believe otherwise.
- Many people have indicated that this app isn’t safe to use and it is best to uninstall it off your mobile device. They claim that the app is a potential virus threat and some of the apps that you download are dangerous to the health of your mobile device.
- Many of the apps make you play their game. They expect you to receive a sore of 100% which is basically impossible. Even if you score 95% on the game you don’t earn points in your account. You just waste your time trying to improve your score so you’ll be paid.
- The app has a serious problem and crashes all the time. It isn’t stable and very hard to use.
- The app asks way too many personal details, the payout is rather low for the information they require from you.
- The only positive reviews on this app are to promote their affiliate code. This is illegal with the Google Play Store, but people still go there to promote their codes. Legal apps will ban a person from using the Google Play Store to promote their referral codes.
How Does the Company Pay?
- The company has 3 different payment methods. You can cash out in Bitcoin, to your PayPal account or receive a gift card of your choice.
- I can’t find anywhere on here how many points you need to earn to cash out.
- There is no conversion or even payment rate associated with the different tasks on the site.
- Furthermore, I can’t find out how long it will take to process your payment request.
This app doesn’t have a very high trust level and many people have written negative reviews about the app. The company isn’t clear about many aspects of this app, how they convert their points into cash or rewards. Furthermore, many people feel this app is dangerous and if you keep it installed on your mobile device it will infect your phone with viruses. This app has a lot of complaints about the app. Many people are afraid on the site to keep it installed on their device. These apps are dangerous and can damage your phone and make your phone run poorly.
If you’d like to try the app, please proceed with caution. I wouldn’t recommend downloading and installing this on one of your mobile devices. Too many people have had problems when using the app. They’ve removed this off their device before it starts sending viruses to their device.
1 thought on “CashUpp – Work From Home and Free Gift Cards App Review – Legit or Scam”
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and also what others are talking about this app. At first I thought it might be good to earn $1 for installing or testing an app, but not knowing the minimum payout sounds weird, and revealing too many personal information to an unknown sounds unsafe too. I will share this review with my friends if any of them ask about this app. It’s better to know more about a program before we join. Thanks again for sharing!