Click and Walk App is a UK based company that pays you to complete tasks using your smartphone. Once the app is installed on your device you can review the list of missions available. The app uses your GPS tracker to send you missions in your area. Companies and businesses might ask you to go to a market, compare prices, answer questions, take photos, or a variety of other services.
Who Can Use the App?
- The App is available in the following languages:
- Traditional Chinese
How Does it Work?
- Download the app and install it on your smartphone.
- The app is available on the App Store or on the Google Play Store.
- The app is free to download and join.
- Once you’ve installed this on your phone, you’ll need to complete your profile.
- Afterwards, look for mission in your area to complete.
What Type of Mission Does the App Offer?
- Take a photo inside a store or a window display.
- Take photos of streets and building.
- You might need to take a small video of a street or building.
- You’ll take pictures of products, product prices and displays.
- At times it is necessary to add you opinion about the photo you’ve taken.
- Missions can be in and around your home or at a local market or places of business.
- While other missions can be answering questions or giving your feedback to a product or service.
- Some missions require you to update your profile, while others might ask you to learn how to use the app.
How Does the Company Pay?
- Your completed missions are paid in pound sterling
- You’ll need. £4 in your account before you can request payment.
- The app sends your money to your PayPal account.
- However, you can request your money be directly deposited to your bank account.
What Are People Saying About the App?
- The app has a lot of bugs and at times it makes it hard to work with.
- There aren’t many missions in the UK. Many clients’s thought there should be more.
- It was a good app when it first came out, however some updates have caused the app to crash all the time now.
- The newer version of the app won’t allow you to complete all your missions.
This is a legitimate app that will pay you in pound sterling. The app offers different languages for the users in other countries. However, there seems to be a few issues with the new app crashing and not allowing people to compete their missions. The company uses PayPal as their primary means of payment; however you can request the money you earn be deposited in your bank account. People enjoy this app and say it is easy to complete the missions assigned to you. There aren’t any complaints about how long it takes the company to pay. Furthermore, there aren’t any people who claim the app hasn’t paid them for the work they’ve done. Therefore, if you like to complete micro missions and earn a bit of cash this is a good app to use.