Updated January 2019 – the sie is no longer offer free giveaways.
In Touch Weekly is a company who offers gifts and prizes that you can win. The company gives away prizes for your home, cash, gift cards, tech, travel, different events, beauty, and fashion. Each day you can go to the site and enter as many daily, monthly or yearly prizes as you wish. The company sends out notifications so you won’t miss any of the new sweeps they offer and if you’re a winner, you’ll be notified immediately by email. This site is free to use and you can enter as many contests as you wish.
How Does it Work:
- The site hosts daily, weekly, monthly and yearly drawing for large companies, promoters and marketers.
- Each prize listed on the site is offered by one of the company’s sponsors.
How To Enter:
- Visit the site and look over the prizes available on the site to win.
- Select the prize you’d like to win.
- Fill out the entry form and all the appropriate information.
- Click on the enter button to send the company your entry form.
How Often Can You Enter?
- After successfully submitting your entry form, the home page will display an overlay message on the prize image.
- The message lets you know that you’ve been entered into the prize drawing.
- Furthermore, the message will let you know when it’s possible to enter this drawing again.
- Keep an eye on the time stamp of the message and enter a second time when it’s possible.
- The more times you enter, the better your chances can be.
- You can enter as many different drawing as you wish. There’s no limit to how many prize drawing you enter in a day.
- Furthermore, there’s no limit to the number of prizes you can win on the site.
How Are Winners Selected?
- Each contest or prize winner is selected randomly by the site’s automated system.
- The site has no control over the winner of each contest and doesn’t play favorites.
- The winner of the contest has a time frame to confirm their information.
- If the winner doesn’t confirm their information within the given time limit, the system will automatically select an alternate winner for the prize.
- You’ll find a Winner’s List posted on the site. After each winner confirms their information, their name is added to the list alongside the prize they’ve won.
How Do You Know If You Won?
- After the random drawing, the system will automatically use the information you’ve supplied to send out an email.
- You’ll receive an email in your inbox with information on how to claim your prize and a list of instructions to follow.
- Each prize winner is given a certain amount of time to answer their email, follow the instructions, and claim their prize.
- If you pass the time limit, the system will automatically draw another person for the prize.
When Will the Prize Be Delivered?
- After the site confirms your information, they send your mailing information to the sponsored company.
- The sponsored company then mails out your prize.
- Each prize is sent out within 60 days after the sponsored company receives your mailing information.
- It’s important to respond to the winner’s confirmation email quickly. This speeds up the time it takes for you to receive your prize.
This is a legitimate site that works with sponsors to offer free giveaways. All you need to do is enter your information in each drawing. The company uses an automated system that randomly draws the winners of each contest. If you enjoy entering into sweepstakes, drawing, and different contests, then this is a good site to join. You can enter as many of the contests that you want. Furthermore, for each contest that you enter, there’s a possibility to enter it more than once. You’ll have to read the rules and watch the site to find out when you’re eligible to enter the contest again.
What Are My Thoughts About the Company?
- This is a legitimate company and they actually send out the prizes you’ve won.
- Too many people go to these types of sites to enter the contests to win prizes.
- Your chance of winning is very low because of how many people enter each day.
- If you enjoy this type of entertainment, then this is a way to pass some time entering the different contests on the site.
- You’ll never know if you’ll win unless you try.
- I do like this company because they don’t sell off your personal information to advertisers.
- The company will send you all types of emails for new contests you can enter. At times you’ll receive a lot of emails in your inbox each day. I, personally don’t like this because they send out too many for my taste.
1 thought on “In Touch Weekly Review – Legit or Scam”
The first question always pops up in my mind when reading this kind of opportunity is whether it only opens for US residents. Though the probability of winning is not high, I agree that if we don’t try, we won’t win at all. I have entered many giveaways for homeschooling resources last year, and finally I won a lifetime membership from a site. This really encouraged me to try it out, even though the chance is not high. But I would not like to receive many emails, so I don’t think I am going to participate in this, moreover I doubt it is available for International users. Thanks for sharing!