The Yeay App is a new concept for buying and selling your personal property. The company started in Berlin, Germany and is focused on videos to help them break into a new market. Today the name of the game is social media which help people push more engagement on their websites, blogs, and in the marketplace. Yeay is the first of its kind video, e-commerce: Generation Z apps.
How Does This App Work?
- You can watch or even create your own video clips for selling items such as clothes, sneakers, toys, cars, and much more. This is a live-action video that you produce to sell products online.
- You can use this app to promote your own products or promote affiliate products using this platform.
- Anyone can download this app and watch engaging videos about hot brands, designer fashions, vintage products, and a whole lot more.
- You can make your own videos using voice-over, music, filters and other features to attract buyers to your products.
- Furthermore, you can share your style across all your social media accounts.
- This platform is aimed at 13 to 18 – year olds that provides them with a platform to buy or sell things for themselves or for other brands.
- The app was designed to cater to the interests and habits of the new generation of consumers. This video marketing app is similar to Snapchat, Houseparty, and Musical.ly.
How Are You Paid?
- If a person likes the items you are selling, all they need to do is to tap the screen and the item belongs to them.
- The rest is left up to you to work out the details with the buyer. You’ll need to arrange payment of the item and be able to ship and deliver the item to the buyer.
- As a seller, it is up to you to take care of the details of how your items are paid and shipped out.
- The company doesn’t handle any transactions and only offers you PayPal as your form of payment.
- Currently, the app is based around PayPal and each seller needs to arrange his means of payment through PayPal.
What People Are Saying About this App:
- Currently, there are over $2 million in merchandise listed on the app for sale. People are using the app for selling their own merchandise and also for viral marketing.
- Yeay is a relatively a new idea and it’s growing and developing as the days and months go by. Yeay is considering to use teen’s that desire to make videos for big brand names and post them on the app. This is a new concept that allows teens to make user-generated content for brands and enter the content for brand challenges.
This is a legitimate app that you can use to make videos to sell your merchandise or sell for big brands. People create their own marketing video and place this on the site. Once a person taps on your video you’re notified. Using the app you make arrangements with the buyer to pay you through PayPal. Afterward, you’re responsible for handling the shipping of the product to the buyer. This is a new concept in viral marketing and is geared for the new generation of consumers. This is an excellent way to sell items around your home or work as an affiliate, for a large company. You just need to create your own marketing videos and post them for the world to see.
1 thought on “Yeay App Review – Legit or Scam”
Thanks for posting this amazing stuff, I really like your stuff.And keep waiting for new.