Pact app is a healthy way to stay on track and meet your goals. In the app, you have three options to choose from.
- Veggie pact
- Food logging pact
The pacts are set up to help you stay in shape and eat healthier. Furthermore, you can choose one or all three of the pacts week.
How it works:
- Each week there is a new pact that starts. Fill in your information and choose your pact. Decide how many times each week you will commit to meeting your pact.
- Set your goal and enter a dollar amount you’re willing to pay if you don’t meet your pact.
- During the week Pact verifies that you stay on track by GPS, photos, and your entries. You can’t cheat on this app and you’re required to send in proof that you are sticking with your pact that you made.
How Does Pact Pay?
- Pact pays between $0.30 to $5.00 each week to members who reach their pact and have completed the pact.
- The company sends you money to your email account.
- Each person who doesn’t reach their pact has to pay the app for failing. This money is then used to reward the people who reached their goals and completed their pact.
- The app actually pays if you meet your goals. However, the app crashes a lot and it is not so easy to use.
- Uploading your vegetables is complicated and not easy to accomplish.
- Many people have been an issue with the older version crashing while in the middle of entering their gym workout or trying to upload images to their account.
The app is legitimate and will pay people to meet their weekly pact. However, there is some complication with the app and the app crashes from time to time. This is an app that anyone can use and there are people around the world making a weekly pact to stay healthy.