BeerSurveys is a brand new survey site and GPT (get paid to) website that was created by the owner of BeerMoneyForum. You can join BeerMoneyForum to learn how to make money working online or using your mobile device. Furthermore, you can also join BeerSurveys to help you increase your earning by filling out surveys, completing offers, downloading and installing apps, or completing other tasks on the site. Just keep in mind when you join this site it is still a Beta site and is working on finding more paid opportunities for you to earn money working on the site. However, because this site is associated with BeerMoneyForum, you’ll find a lot of tasks you can complete for BeerMoneyForum to earn extra money.
How To Join:
- You’ll need to visit the site and register with the site. Currently, all the paid opportunities on the site require that you register with the site using your home IP address. They don’t allow you to access the site with more than one IP address. Don’t worry if your Internet provider doesn’t have a fixed IP address for your account. The site can compensate for this.
- If you are a member of BeerMoneyForum, you’ll still need to create a new account and register on the site. The site does allow you to use the same username that you are currently using on BeerMoneyForum.
- This is an international site, however, there are a few countries that the site doesn’t support. Therefore, if you live in China, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Albania, Antarctica, Azerbaijan, Cuba, Kazakhstan, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, or Nigeria it isn’t possible to register for this site. However, you can always go to BeerMoneyForum and register there.
- If you ever worked on BeerMoneyForum and were banned from this site, it isn’t possible for you to register on the new site and earn money there.
How To Earn Points:
- Each day the site has new In-house offers that relate to BeerMoneyForum that you can complete. One of the offers currently on the site is to help BeerMoneyForum improve the content on the site. Here you will be able to pick a review on BeerMoneyForum and rewrite the review. After you’ve finished rewriting the new review it must be submitted to the site and approve. The points will be credited to your account when the review has been approved. In this section, the owner has put up $1000 that will be used to pay out the members on the site for rewriting the reviews on the forum. The money will be split between the different members when they rewrite the reviews from the forum. You can earn 0.700 to 1.000 points for each review that you write. 1000 points are equal to $1.
- The site has different offers walls for Persona.ly, SuperRewards, OgAds, GrabRewards, OfferToro, KiwiWall, AdGate, Adsend and more for you to select from.
- You can download and install apps from other offer walls to earn points.
- Join the referral program and earn a 10% commission when a person signs up using your referral link.
- Each day the site is growing and more ways are being added to the site to earn money. Just keep in mind this is a brand new site and is still in the Beta phase of the project. Joining now is a great way to get in and earn money while the site is still growing.
How Are You Paid?
- You’ll need to accumulate enough points in your account to equal $5.
- Once you reach the threshold, you’ll need to go to BeerMoneyForum to request your payment. You’ll log into your BeerMoneyForum account and request your payment in BMF tokens. The BMF tokens are transferred to the site owner and he sends you your payment. When you first join the site, the video will explain how easy it is to cash out your earnings.
- If you don’t already have an account on the forum, it will be necessary for you to create a new account. It is free to register on the forum. Furthermore, when you join the forum, you can follow along on the topic for the BeerSurveys. If you have any issues or problems on BeerSurveys, just go to the forum and enter a comment. Tell the owner what is wrong and it will be handled immediately.
- The site pays out on the 25th o9f each month.
- You can request your earnings through PayPal, BTC, Skrill, Payeer, PerfectMoney, and AdvCash.
This is a legitimate site and will always pay you for the work that you do. The owner of the site also owns a forum that you can join and work on to increase your earning. The forum is the perfect way for you to find out about other work at home opportunities and companies you can join. The new GPT site is still in the testing stage and each day new ways to earn money are added to the site. You can easily receive your payment from the site if you register on the forum and request your payment. Currently, the owner of the site has this set up because the site is in the testing stages. I’m sure after the site has been up and running for longer this will change and you can more than likely cash out directly from this site. But for now, you’ll need to have two accounts in order to be paid if you are working on the GPT site.