BestReviewApp is a company that will pay you to download, install, test, and write a review about different apps on their site. Each time you download an app from the site, you are given 24 hours to test and experience the app. The review must be turned into the company within this time frame, otherwise, the company will reassign the app to another person to review the app. The company is looking for a well-written objective review of the app and will pay you to test and review the apps. You can find apps for iPhones, iPads, MAC devices, and Android devices. Each time you complete a verified review the company will pay you for your review. This is an excellent opportunity for freelance writers who are looking for a side gig to earn a bit of extra money writing app reviews.
Who Can Join?
- The site supports the App Store in the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Other countries (You’ll need to check to see if it is supported in your country. When you visit the App Store, you’ll be able to verify if the app is available in your location or not.)
- The site is opened worldwide and anyone can join. There doesn’t seem to be an age restriction to join the site.
- The site is looking for genuine Android and iOS users who want to download and experience the app.
How Does It Work?
- You must own an iOS, Android, or Mac device in order to join the site.
- You will be required to register with the site before you can have access to the apps to review.
- Once you register for the site, you will review the different apps listed on the home page.
- Select an app from the listing and go to the App Store or the Google Play Store to download and install the app on your mobile device.
- Once the app has been installed, you will need to use the app and experience the app. The company is looking for people who want to test and experience the app.
- You are given 24-hours to complete the testing and write up an honest review of the app.
- You will need to give the app a rating and write your review on the App Store or the Google Play Store.
- You are not required to give a false, positive review of the app. The company is looking for a bias review of the app.
- Write up your review and post it online.
- The company will verify your review that is posted on the Google Play Store or the App Store.
How To Write Your Review:
- The company is looking for an honest, non-bias review.
- You will need to review the app and spend some time using the app.
- Write a review that talks about the app.
- You can compare the app to another app that is similar to the app you are testing.
- You can add some suggestion for the developer and tell them what you like about the app or how they could change the app.
- If there are some features of the app that aren’t working, tell the developer about them.
- If you don’t like the app, you can write about what you don’t like.
- You will need to rate the app. The company suggests giving a 4 or 5-star rating. The rating score is up to you, and you need to rate the app according to how you feel.
- Just keep in mind if you continue to write negative, bad reviews about all the apps that you test for the site, they will ban your account.
What Are The Requirements:
- The site has paid apps and free apps that you will be testing.
- If the app is a paid app, it is up to you to pay for the app up-front and test the app.
- Once the testing is completed and your review has been written the company will pay you according to the value you paid for the app and your review.
- If you are testing a free app, you’ll just be paid for your review.
- Each app that you select from the site needs to be installed on your mobile device.
- You are required to experience the app and test it. This doesn’t mean that you need to spend 8 hours to test this app. You just need to spend enough time to understand the app and how it works.
- Within 24-hours of accepting and downloading an app, you must post your review on the Google Play Store or the App Store. If you fail to do this the app will be put back on the site and available for another person to write a review about this app.
How To Earn Money:
- Each time you download, test, and write a review for a free app, you’ll earn $0.50.
- If you are required to download a paid app, you’ll need to pay for the app up front. Once the review has been verified, you’ll be paid for the app and you’ll earn $1.00 to $1.50 for your review.
How Does The Company Pay You?
- You will need a PayPal account or an Alipay account in order to be paid for your reviews.
- The company pays people for their reviews on Friday.
- You will need to submit a withdrawal form to the company before Thursday of each week in order to be paid on Friday.
- There doesn’t seem to be a minimum amount you need to earn from the site in order to be paid. All the site says is that you must fill out and complete your withdrawal form and submit it to them before Thursday of each week.
This is a legitimate company that pays you to download, install, and review apps on the Google Play Store or the App Store. You may be required to pay for an app up front. However, when you complete your review, you’ll be reimbursed for the app and earn a bonus for writing your review. It appears that paid apps earn a higher reward when you write the review. Each time you accept an app to download and write a review for the app, you’ll have 24-hours to complete the assignment. This is an international company and they don’t seem to have any age restrictions to join. Furthermore, it is a great way to earn a passive income to write a small review of an app that you’ve installed on your mobile device. If you love to test the app, write reviews, and want to earn a passive income it is a good idea to check out this company.