The Social Element is a company that hires work at home freelancer to monitor different social media account like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Vine. You will be working with different clients and helping them out with their different social media account. The company hires people that speak over 50 different languages and can work diverse hours at home. When working with different social media account the company monitors the accounts 24/7 so there is always plenty of work for anyone who is interested in becoming a social media moderator. The company was founded in 2002 by Tamara Littleton of London. Over the past years, the company has grown to one of the highly respected social media management companies around. If you are interested in learning more about this company, you can visit their YouTube channel. Watch a few of their videos to get an insight about the company and what they do for their clients. This is a great work at home job for people who are disabled, have a hard time commuting back and forth to work, or are forced to stay at home taking care of a loved one who is ill.
How To Apply For The Job:
- On the website, the company lists all their current job openings and positions. You’ll need to check on the jobs available.
- You can still send in your application if you don’t see a job available that you’d like to apply for. The company has different opening all the time and will review the applications when a job becomes available that you are qualified for.
- The jobs are remote and you’ll be working from home.
- On the job board, you will find jobs listed for specific languages. Currently, they are looking for people who are fluent in Arabic, Czech, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, German, Austrian, and Swiss. There are other languages listed on the job board and if you are fluent in any of these languages, send the company an application.
- The company will review your application and contact you by email to set up a job interview.
- If you are hired, you’ll be required to take their training class. The training is handled by the Moderation Gateway Systems. Here you will learn how to become a social moderator and what is expected of you.
- Part of your job duties will be to moderate your client’s social media account and create reports for your clients.
- If you are hired for the position, the company will discuss your responsibilities with you during the interview.
- In order to apply for the job, you’ll need a desktop or laptop computer with the latest software.
- The company requires that you have an updated version of a virus protection program and a malware protection program installed on your computer.
- You’ll need a high-speed internet connection so you can do your work. A DSL or Fiber optic line is preferred.
- You will need a good understanding of social media and how it works.
- The company requires that you are fluent in the language of the job you are applying for.
How Much Can You Earn?
- The pay rate per hour is determined by the job, your current position, and the responsibilities that you are handling.
- The company will only discuss your hourly rate once you are hired.
- The amount o hours you’ll be required to work will depend on the job you are working on and how many clients you are handling.
- The company offers 24/7 coverage so they are always looking for people to cover different shifts.
- Most of the information about salary, job duties, working hours, and pay rates are discussed during the interview.
How Are You Paid?
- When you work for this company, you’re an independent contractor and you’ll be responsible for reporting your taxes if you earn more than $600 a year.
- The company pays you once a month. This will be discussed during your interview.
- The way the company pays will only be disclosed during the interview. It is difficult to say if they pay through PayPal, direct deposit or by other means.
This is a legitimate job and the company has been in business since 2002. They hire people worldwide that speaks a variety of different languages. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who loves working on a social media site. The job hours are flexible and the company needs 24/7 coverage for their clients. If you love working on social media, enjoy helping out large companies, and are looking for some extra cash this is an excellent opportunity for you. What I like about the company are flexible hours. If you are a caretaker, are disabled, or even have a hard time commuting back and forth to work, this is a great chance for you to find part-time or full-time work you can do in the comforts of your own home.