Wizzley is a revenue sharing site that has been around for a number of years. Like all revenue sharing sites, you have the opportunity to make money by adding your Google AdSense account to your pages. Furthermore, if you write reviews it is possible to use your affiliate links from Amazon to generate a higher income from the site. Here you can add outbound Vigilink to your articles and the site will automatically turn your links into affiliate links. There are several other ways to earn money through AllPosters, Zazzle, Chitika ads and using the Wizzley Marketing Tools. The site has a forum that is easy to register with to receive help. What is nice about this form is the marketplace. In the marketplace, you can offer the products that you create. It is easy to sell the members of the site homemade bath bombs, soaps or even jam.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to create an account on Wizzley before you can start writing your blog posts or content you want to share.
- I’d highly recommend before you join this site that you have a way to generate your own income. You will need to have an AdSense or a Chitika account in order to display ads on your pages.
- Affiliate links is another important aspect to consider before you join this site. It is a good idea to have an affiliate account with Amazon, Vigilink, AllPosters or Zazzle. These are the approved sites that you can use to share your affiliate links in your content.
- You will need to have a Google AdSense or Chitika account before you join. This isn’t actually necessary, but if you want to earn money it is a must. Your ID for the account will be entered into your setting. The site will use this ID to display the ads on your pages. If you don’t have one of these accounts the site will only display their ads on your pages.
- When you start to write for the site, the first 5 articles that you post will be read an approved by the site. You’ll need to concentrate on the quality of your content and not on how many articles you can write.
- The first 5 articles on the site can’t have any do-follow links. After these articles have been approved, it is possible to start adding your do-follow links to your next articles.
- When writing your content avoid excessive advertising. This isn’t allowed on the site.
- It is a good idea to link to other content that will support the article you are writing. This gives your article credit and authority.
- This is also a good way to build backlinks to your website or blog.
- You will need to decide if you want to use Google AdSense or Chitika ads on your pages. You can only choose one. If you don’t have a Google AdSense account it is a good idea to check out Chitika ads. This company is a bit easier to join and the ads are easy to place on your pages.
- You will add your username to the ad accounts in your profile pages or account settings. Once this is set-up the site will take care of displaying your ads on your pages.
- Until you’ve written 50 articles for the site, your ads will lonely display 50% of the time on your pages. Wizzley will display their ads the other 50% of the time.
- When your pages have 50 to 100 articles posted, the site increases your ad sharing time to 55% and the other 45% they will display their ads on your pages.
- After you’ve posted 100 or more articles on your pages, your ad sharing increases. You’ll now receive 60% of the ad revenue sharing from the site and the site will receive the other 40%. This is why it is a good idea to have either an AdSense or Chitika account before joining the site.
- You can add your affiliate links to your content on the site. This is an excellent way to earn extra money promoting your affiliate links.
- The site will allow you to post affiliate links from Amazon. You can write reviews and embed your links inside the content.
- Zazzle is another affiliate network you can join. This is an approved network and you can use the affiliate links from this network in your content.
- AllPosters is another approved affiliate program you can use to share your affiliate links in your content.
- The site accepts affiliate links form VigiLink. This affiliate program has a vast number of products you can choose from. The site will help you generate an income from eBay, Kidswatch and the New York Times Store. This is an excellent affiliate program to join to earn a commission promoting the affiliate links in your content.
This is a legitimate site that will share the ad revenue with you. You’ll need to have a Google AdSense account or a Chitika account in order to earn money from this site. The money you earn will be directly deposited to your account. In the beginning, the site will display your ads 50% of the time on your pages. As you increase the number of articles you write for the site, the sharing time will increase. There is a second possibility for you to earn extra money when you write content on the site. You can embed your affiliate links in your content. The site has several approved affiliate networks you can use to earn money sharing your affiliate links. Just keep in mind any revenue sharing site will take time to get established and earn money. This site can bring in an extra income each month and is a great way to build backlinks to your own website or blog.