Punchcard is available on the Google Play Store for Android device or on the App Store for iOS devices. The app works in most stores across the United States. Whenever you shop at one of your favorite stores like Subway, Starbucks or even 7-Eleven it is easy to earn rewards. All you need to do is take a photo of your cash register receipt and punch the card. This is a simple app that is easy to use. All you need to do is shop at one of the stores listed, take a photo of your receipt, and spin the wheel to earn points and rewards.
How Does It Work?
- Visit The Google Play Store or The App Store and download the app for your Android or iOS device.
- The app is good for anyone who lives in the United States.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app on your mobile device, you’ll need to register.
- You can register with your email address and password or you can link your account to your Facebook account.
- Once you shop at one of the many shops available on the app all you need to do is scan your receipt and earn mPOINTS.
- The mPOINTS are used to redeem gift cards, enter contests, or donate your earnings to a local charity.
- After shopping at one of the local markets, you’ll have 5 days to scan your receipt and submit it to the company.
- Each purchase earns a different amount of points.
- The points you earn on your Punchcard won’t expire.
- You can accumulate points to purchase a gift card or other merchandise from the app.
- Many of the local markets that you shop at each month have special offers for their loyal customers. Not only do you earn points that can be applied toward a gift card, but you can also earn special discounts and coupons from different retailers.
What Are The Rules?
- You must scan and submit a valid cash register receipt from a participating merchant.
- You can only redeem one cash register receipt from the same retail shop each day. For example, if you have purchased a Starbucks coffee in the morning and again in the afternoon, you can only scan one receipt. You’re not allowed to use the second receipt the next day.
- You won’t receive credit if your receipt is:
- Altered or incomplete
- The information on the receipt is covered up.
- A receipt that was scanned more than 5 days after your purchase.
- No online merchant receipts. The receipts must be from a physical store location.
- A valid receipt from a specific store location. The app lists the locations of the stores they accept.
- You are not allowed to share your receipts with another person.
- The company will only verify and credit one receipt per person.
- Don’t submit a receipt for an exchange or refund.
- All receipts must be authentic. No handwritten receipts accepted.
What Stores Gives You Points?
- Use the app to shop at the different stores to earn points.
- Trader Joe’s
- CVS Pharmacy
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Banana Republic
- It is easy to check the app for the different location and stores you can earn rewards points from.
How Are You Paid?
- You’ll need to accumulate your points.
- Points now don’t expire, so you can accumulate as many as you like.
- Trade them in for gift cards or other merchandise.
- Some merchants reward their loyal customers with a discount, special offers, and rewards. So you can earn extra by using your card when you shop at the local stores in your area.
This is a legitimate company that rewards you for shopping at different markets across the United States. It is easy to use the app and redeem your points for the purchases you make. The company has certain rules you must follow when scanning and submitting your cash register receipt. You’ll have 5 days to submit your receipt for credit and earn extra rewards points. This is an excellent way to earn gift cards or redeem your points for merchandise that is offered. It is a simple app to use and doesn’t take but a few seconds to scan and submit your cash register receipt for points.