CoinByCall is a company that pays you to call Finland, Germany, Hungry, Poland, Russia, South Africa, and the USA. You are paid for each minute you call these countries. The company pays you in Bitcoins and Litecoin (LTC).
How Does the Company Work?
- The company allows you to earn BTC or LTC currency for calling landline numbers in several countries on their list.
- If you have an unlimited or free landline minutes calling plan, you can earn money by transferring your calls to CoinByCall.
- The company pays you for using its services. For each minute you call a landline in one of the courtiers listed, you’ll earn money. This will pay your monthly phone bill for using this service.
- Unlimited minutes mean unlimited cash back in your pocket. For example, if your phone bill is 5 Euros a month, and you called more than 4600 minutes (76 hours) to any landline in your country this would earn you back your 5 Euros. Each additional minute over the 4600 minutes would be the extra money back to you.
- Each country, calling plan and phone bill varies so this would depend on the location and how many minutes you need to call, in order to pay for your phone service and earn extra money.
- In the background of each call, the company plays music from a radio station. The company lives streams on your call. For each minute you stay connected to your phone, you’ll earn money from the live stream the company uses.
- You can call as often as you like, but the calls are limited from 60 to 120 minutes each.
Pay Per Minute:
- BTC – 0.00000040 = 0.00666000 USD
- LTC – 0.00001240 = 0.00377964 USD
- BTC – 0.00000004 = 0.00058275 USD
- LTC – 0.00000108 = 0.00033072 USD
- BTC – 0.00000016 = 0.00266400 USD
- LTC – 0.00000496 = 0.00151186 USD
- BTC – 0.00000010 = 0.00166500 USD
- LTC – 0.00000310 = 0.00094491 USD
- BTC – 0.00000006 = 0.00099900 USD
- LTC – 0.00000186 = 0.00056695 USD
- BTC – 0.00000020 = 0.00333000 USD
- LTC – 0.00000620 = 0.00188982 USD
- BTC – 0.00000004 = 0.00071595 USD
- LTC – 0.00000133 = 0.00040631 USD
How Does the Company Pay?
- When registering with the company you’ll need a BTC or LTC account in order to be paid. On your dashboard, set your threshold for payment. When your account reaches this threshold the company automatically transfers the money to your BTC or LTC account.
About the Site:
- The website only has a 10% trust rating. They say the site is registered in the United States, when in fact the reallocation is hidden.
- It is advised that you don’t use this site to make calls.
- The website has been active for the last 4 years, but the owner of the site hides his true identity.
- The site is registered to Contact Privacy Inc, in Toronto, but the website is registered in the United States.
- A person found the true owner of the site that lives in San Jose and his name is Garry Walker.
Complaints About the Company:
- Many people tried this service only to find out it was a scam. The company canceled the accounts before they reached payout and never paid the people for the calls they made using the service.
- A person confronted the owner of the business and was told to go “kill himself” when he demanded his money.
- The website is down more than it is up. It is hard to make calls and be credited for your call minutes.
- Each time that you use the service you’re required to enter your pin number.
- After using the service for several months and finally reaching the threshold for payout the accounts were canceled without warning.
- The only person who makes money off this service is the owner of the company.
This is defiantly a scam site and not to be trusted. People have posted a fake review on the site and posted fake payouts. Furthermore, the site is located in multiple countries and the owner hides his identity using shady methods. For a site that has been operating for the last 4 years, they only have 9531 users. In most of the countries listed on the site, a person would need to make over 76 hours of phone calls a month to earn any money off the site. Furthermore, this is such a low pay per minute it isn’t worth signing up for this plan.